𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷- 𝙱𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚘𝚛𝚗

It was the day of (y/n),(y/l) being born. On day/month/year, you were being pushed out of your mother's womb. "Ahhh!" Your mom said while pushing. They nurses said "I see the head!" One nurse said. Your mother squinted her (e/c) while pushing you out. "I see the baby." Nurse one said. "What do you want to name her?" Ms. l/n. Ms. l/n? Are you there?

Your mothers vision blurred. She passed out, losing blood and oxygen at the same time. No one knew what was causing this or why. Two doctors and three Nurses came running in and said "There is no pulse..." What would they tell the father of (y/n), (l/n)...? "Mr. l/n can we speak with you?" Nurse one asked. "Sure, how's the baby and wife?" Mr. l/n asked.

"The baby is stable, but your wife is the issue..." Nurse one replied. "What's the issue with her?" He asked. "We don't completely know, what happened but she's gone." Nurse one said nervously. "What do you mean she's gone?" He asked worried. "I'm sorry for your loss Mr. l/n."

In Mr. l/n's mind he though he lost everything. But a spark came in his mine a reminder from his wife "Name our daughter something special, that the both of us will like~"

"You my daughter, will become very special and strong just like your mother would." He said to y/n and her sparking (e/c). I'll name you (y/n) (m/n) (l/n) it's a very beautiful name, your mother would agree.

"You are my sunshine, my only daughter, you make me happy, when skies are gray, you know how much I love you so~" He sang that song till she fell asleep, just like her mother would.

"I love you my little cherry blossom!" He said after kissing her on the forehead.

"Why did you have to leave me babe? I know it's for the better, but why?" He asked the night sky. "Our daughter will become as strong and beautiful, like you did! And accomplish your goals if she wants. She will always be your Sunshine like you called her!"

Eight months passed, and you grew a lot! You know how to crawl and grab toys. Your father's work is to stop villains from destroying the world. He always comes home late, your father becomes lazy after he lost the love of his life. But he had you so he was happy.

Your now going to daycare while your father goes to work. He is more happier since he comes home earlier and is excited to see your drawing from daycare. That changes once you turn one and ten months. Your father got news for them to go move to the United States. He has to fight as a hero there.

He started packing all of your things, and you wonder what is happening. "Daddy what are you doing?" (y/n) asked confused. "My sunshine, I'm just packing up our stuff, we need to move. It's for my job." Your dad responded. He responded but you couldn't quite understand, knowing that you are only two.

"I don't understand why are we leaving?" (y/n) asked again.

"It's for daddy's superhero job!" he said clearly.

"Oh okay, you said." This time you understand it more.

But was still confused about, what is going on. You don't bother to ask while your dad packs the last couple items. "I know you don't understand what is going on my Sunshine, but you'll understand when your older." After an nine hour flight, you arrived at 'San Francisco Airport.' You see the word 'taxi' and wonder what it means. Than you say it out loud to your father. "Daddy what's a taxi?" y/n asked. "It's something you ride to get to places." He said slowly.

You see someone holding a sign with the same (l/n)you have. Looking closely, your father notices it before you say a word. "Welcome to the United States!" A man said in a gesture. "Ahh, thanks." Your father said looking towards the man. "Daddy, who is this?" y/n asked. "Oh, this is our taxi driver cherry blossom!" He said grinning.

Outside the window of the taxi, you don't see any cherry blossoms. You observed the surroundings in this strange place you've never seen. "Daddy where are the cherry blossom trees?" y/n asked. "There are none in America." He and the taxi driver said. The taxi driver and your father become great friends in only twenty minutes. The taxi drivers name is Charlie. Charlie invites you, and your father over for dinner, you guys decide to go over their after unpacking the kitchen, and washroom.

Charlie introduced his wife Frayel, his son Conner five years old and his daughter Olivia eight years old. After dinner you and Conner decide to play in the backyard on the swing set. He pushes you on the swing you enjoyed it but got bored. Father said "It's time to go home Sunshine in fifteen minutes." He announced.

Frayel asked "Where is your wife?" "She died after giving birth to (y/n)." He said. "I'm so sorry, that I asked. "It's fine." Father replied. "You know, I can babysit your daughter when you go to work." Frayel said. "Oh, cool I'll bring her tomorrow at 8:25am." He replied.