𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸- 𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛

WARNING: f/n = friend name|| c /n = cousin name 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your babysitter Frayel has been taking care of you since you were two years old. Now you are nine, seven years has past you have good friends. Look like your mother with the cherry blossom headband, brown cinnamon hair and the scar you got on your forehead, when you first learnt to walk. You were clumsy then!

You've made three friends at school one named f/n, f/n and f/n. They are your best friends. You made friendship bracelets, wand even went to summer camp when you were six till now. You and Conner are still friends to this day. The friends you have call you a tough cookie and wari-- short for warrior. They say your different from them, only one other person in your friend group has a quirk and it's fire.

All of you test out your quirks they have to train with them one they go to high school. Once Middle School comes all of them go to a different middle school. It's hard for (y/n)to make any friends. She doesn't want to say anything about her father. (Y/N) is the quiet person in her class, though she gets bullied from 'James Bank' he had the best childhood but likes picking on (y/n) and (f/n)

-----------------------------------------------

AUTHOUR'S NOTE: I chose the bully because of Bakugou coming later in this book aka angry POMERANIAN HEHEHEHE

Hope you guys are liking it so far :)

ANYWAYS BACK TO THE STORY!!!

-------------------------------------------------

Your father is at work and your at school. You couldn't focused on school because you miss him, so much. He is working as hard as he can but he is worried about what he has to say when you turn fourteen years old.

When you turn ten you began started to talk to your Aunt and Uncle everyday after school. It was fun to talk to someone she though. Your father went to the hospital because he was working too hard when you were thirteen years old. "My sunshine, the doctor said I can leave tomorrow he said to just take it easy." Father said. "Dad I will take care of you once you come home, I know how to cook, clean. I can do it for you and Mom!" (Y/n) promised. "I have something to tell you went you are fifteen about you future."

"I hope to see you guys in Japan one day! And (c/n)! I have to go and help dad now. Bye!" (Y/n) said.

"Dad are you feeling better yet?" She asked out of curiosity. "I'm feeling 100% better after all the soup and medication you gave me over this past week." He said. "Oh, I talked to my Aunt and Uncle today, they told me to tell you to say hi to them." (Y/n) said. "Tell them I say hello back!" Your father said. "I, will." (Y/n) told him.

"Now that your fifteen two days need to tell you something." Father asked her. "What is it?" She asked concerned. "When it's summer break your going to your Aunt's and Uncle's place. It's because of work. But I promise, I'll come and see you six times a year!" He promised. ''Okay.'' Y/n answered. 

''I'll miss you though...'' Y/n said. ''Me too, but it's for the better.'' He replied. ''Your going to a hero school.'' He commented.