𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷4- 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎?

Year 2: So what happened in year two was basically the same stuff in year one but 10% more intense than last year. You became friends with Shoto Todoroki and Momo Yaoyoruzu. Bakugou is better at controlling his anger because of his boyfriend Kirishima. Denki is better at controlling his quirk.

Shoto, Izuku and you ate all of the sugar cookies off everyone at the dorm. No one knows except you and the two boys. The class went on a zoo trip. Tsu went to the frogs and taught them her tricks. Tokoyami hung out with the birds. Sensei Aizawa took lots of naps. You and everyone in the class knows how to control our quirk 75% of the time. Also you had two times for fun with the girls. That's all that happened in year two.

Year 3: You had to fight some villains, Dabi, Toga, Mr. Compress. It was easy for you guys since there was only three. You went into a battle without permission you just ran and fought like Deku did when he was younger. During the school year you got the option to go and have a party at Mina's room. You and the girls had a bond time together. On one of the weekends you guys had a pizza party. You cried in your sleep because you miss you father. You all graduated at Yuuei-U.A. Had a celebration party. This is all that happened in your third year of Yuuei-U.A!