𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8-𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎!

You wake up the next morning all groggy, but woke up 15 minutes earlier than you did yesterday. Izuku waited near you house. He texted you "Are you almost done getting ready?" you responded "Just need to eat breakfast." you texted.

"Can I come inside it's getting chilly?" he texted. "Sure, just unlocked the door!" you text. "Morning!" Izuku said as he walked inside. "Oooo I like the warmness." Izuku said.

You guys start to head outside, Izuku noticed you were getting cold. So he gave you his hoodie, and he said "Keep it!" Izuku said when she looked up. He was two inches taller than you. With freckles, always trying to keep a smile on his face.

"On just so you know, it's a long weekend once we have our three lessons come over to my place for a sleepover." Izuku told. "Okay!" Y/n replied.

They head to their first period. It was pretty straight forward. So was the second. The third period was instructed by All Might.

"Okay everyone I'm picking your teams!" All Might instructed.

1. Aoyama Yuga

2. Mina Ashido

3. Tsuyu Asui

4. Ida Tenya

5. Ochaco Uraraka

6. Mashirao Ojiro

7. Denki Kaminari

8. Eijiro Kirishima

9. Koji Koda

10. Rikido Sato

11. Mezo Shoji

12. Kyoko Jiro

13. Hanta Sero

14. Fumikage Tokoyami

15. Shoto Todoroki

16. Toru Hagakure

17. Katsuki Bakugo

18. Izuku Midoriya

19. Minoru Mineta

20. Momo Yaoyoruzu

21. YOU

Group one is: Momo Yaoyoruzu and Katsuki Bakugo

Group two is:(Y/n) and Young Midoriya

After everyone battled, everyone went to their homes or did other activities around campus. You follow Izuku-kun to his home than he told you to wait outside his apartment. "Come in (y/n!)" Izuku said.

You look around at the decorations and see it leading up to you. That he LIKES well, LOVES YOU!!! "Wait is this for me?" She asked Izuku-kun. "Yes, it is!" Izuku said. "OMG!!" You said sobbing.