𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷2- 𝚄𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚎...𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎?

You were called on the phone by an unknown number, you've never seen before. So you declined the call. But they called again and you answered. "Hello?" You say. "Hello this is Olaka Hospital." Receptionist speaking. "Are you (y/n), (l/n?)" He asked. "Yes I am. Why?" She responded. "Your Uncle is here, getting medical treatment." He said. "I'm coming right now!" You said.

You decided to call your boyfriend Izuku because it would be the fastest way. "Hello pup?" He asked. "Come to my house NOW!!" She demanded. "It's about my Uncle." She said starting to sob. He arrived in less than ten minutes you go in his car and start to explain. "My Uncle is in Olaka Hospital he's getting medical treatment by the doctors and nurses there. That's all I know" Y/n explained. "Oh gosh!" He replied. "I'm such a mistake for not staying with them just focusing on school and you I'm so selfish. I wish I could go back to my dad or with my mom in heaven!" You say without thinking.

"Dont say that your the smartest, beautiful and outstanding girl I've ever met. You treated me the best when we bumped into each other!" Izuku assured.

You guys arrived at the hospital. Head inside, and say "I'm here for (y/n), (l/n.)" Y/n said. "It's going to be okay pup." Izuku reassured. "Fifth door to your left on the second floor." Nurse Jolly said. "Thanks Ms." You say.

"I'm nervous." You told Izuku. "There's nothing to worry about it's your family. Just remember to stay calm and don't panic." He told you. "I'll try Izuku-kun!" You said. "Uncle... Are you there?" She asked.

A nurse came in the room and said "Sorry for your loss..." Nurse Jolly said. "Those words dreaded (y/n) just like it did for her father. She called her father he replied this time. "Hey dad. I'm at the hospital because Uncle passed away... I just got told the news less than ten minutes ago so I thought I'd tell you." You said dreaded.

"Don't sound so gloom my cherry blossom I'm coming to see you in a week!" Father said. "Wait.. Really?" You ask. "Yes really!" Her father announced. "Oh your going to meet someone when I see you." You say.