𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻- '𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢' 𝙱𝚞𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞

"Gah, It's 6:45am! I'm going to be late..." Y/n said.

You get dressed quick no time for a shower. Or, you'll be late. You shove a piece of toast in you mouth put you backpack on your back. Say bye and, slammed the door.

Your run out so fast, you inconveniently run into a formal student at Yuuei-U.A known as Izuku Midoriya. "I'm so sorry!" The green headed boy says. "It's okay it was my fault." Y/n said. "Oh, you go to Yuuei-U.A too?" Izuku asked. ''I'm just starting here at Yuuei-U.A today!" You said excitingly. 

Both of you began to walk to Yuuei-U.A together. The conversation when on for ten minutes. Than, you both arrive at a giant school 'Yuuei-U.A' it was huge you thought. "What class are you going to (y/n?)" Izuku asked. "Oh, uhh class 1-A." Y/n said unsteady. "So am I!" Izuku grinned. 

           You both chuckled on you way. Than you Sensei, Shouta Aizawa introduced himself to you. He began to say "Class, we have a new student make her feel welcome!" Aizawa said. "Hello my name is (y/n) I'm 15 years old. I lived in Japan before, but went to the United States." Y/n said. 

   Your sensei instructed the lesson, than told everyone that he was going to have a nap. "Ida instruct the lesson during I have my nap, please make (y/n) also feel welcomed." Aizawa asked.

 Everyone except Izuku ignored  (y/n). She felt lost the others were doing there own thing. "Young Midoriya, please help (y/n) to control her powers, as she is still learning. And you are the only one that cares about her.''