𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹- 𝙰𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕

She took a glance at Tokyo's Airport. And grabbed the one suitcase and carried her backpack. She head towards outside. The fresh mist reminds her of when she left when she was only two years old.

"I have to find a cab, there must be one somewhere." "Oh, found one!" She hopped inside the cab. Told the driver to send her to 42 Sukuma Road. "We have arrived at your destination!" The driver spoke.

"Okay thank you!" Y/n spoke a soft voice.

You open the door and say "Aunt and Uncle's name, I arrived!" Y/n said. "We're glad you could make it." Your Uncle says. "Classes at Yuuei-U.A start on Monday" Uncle explained.

"We bought your uniform and supplies" Your Aunt says.

"Okay, thanks!" You answer back.

The past few days you prepared for school. You practiced the Japanese language since you didn't live their in thirteen years it's a lot of years to miss.

You decide to video call your father. He didn't answer so you decide to text him instead. When you call Conner he accepts your calls. "Hey Connor! I just arrived at Japan." She said. "Cool, I miss you!" Connor said. "I can't believe we were friends for thirteen years." He said. "Me neither!" Y/n replied.

"How's Japan?" He asked. "It's the same, look at the Cherry Blossom trees!" Y/n said. "Sooooo, pretty!" He said. "I have to go! Text you tomorrow!" Y/n replied. "Send some pics of the things you do!" He said. "I will." You said. *chuckles*