𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶- 𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝'𝚜 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝

"Are Sports Events, hard?" You asked Izuku-kun. "Yes, you're really good with you quirk so you'll win!" Izuku grinned. "Don't you mean we will win?" Y/n asked.

"Yes we!" He recalled. "The next person is Eijiro Kirishima vs. Katsuki Bakugo!" Midnight said. "This will be easy." Bakugou muttered.

"TAKE THAT YOU IDIOT!!!" Bakugou yelled. Eijiro Kirishima lost the battle. "Okay next we have (y/n) vs. Mina Ashido!" Midnight said. "Just do what you did at your training y/n, phew you can do this." Y/n thought.

"GO Y/N, YOU CAN DO IT!!!" Izuku encouraged. You nodded back at Izuku. Knowing he would believe in you, it encouraged you more. "Aww I lost!" Mina said out loud. "AND, Y/N WON!" Midnight announced. They announced the winner... In first place it's Izuku Midoriya, second place is Shoto Todoroki and third place is (y/n). Fourth place is Katsuki Bakugo.

You were so proud of yourself and your classmates, you all decide to go and get Ice Cream and Sato loved it. <3

Mineta was not a pervert around the girls, Bakugou wasn't losing his temper as much but he got mad when his Ice Cream fell. Everyone laughed when Bakugou's Ice Cream fell. Once they were done celebrating. They all went back to the dorms and watched movies, had dinner, and played board games. Everyone fell asleep. (y/n) woke up in the middle of the night crying from the scary dream she had. "Noo don't go Dad I miss you!" She sobbed. Deku heard her crying and he wondered were it was coming from. Deku heard it and came in the room said "No need to cry, puppy. I'm here now!" Deku/ Izuku said.

"I just miss him." She said. "Who?" He asked. "My father, he works in the United States. I just really miss him..." Y/n said. "I don't my father at all..." Deku replied. "Oh." You said.