𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷5- 𝙼𝚢, 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛

You and Izuku are now 26. Izuku is the #1 hero and you became a writer. You are still in contact with Shoto Todoroki. In four days you and Izuku Midoriya are going to get married.

"I'm so nervous for our wedding Izuku-kun." You say. "Me to but what's the worst that can happen." He replies. "Bakugou crashing the wedding" *chuckles* Y/n said. "Hah, it's not as bad." Izuku commented.

Three days pass... You watch movies, doing your duties as a writer and hero. You have a hero name but don't really use it. "When can we have kids pup?" Izuku asks. "After were married silly." You giggle. "Yeah of course but when after?" He asks. "Whenever you want~!" You replied back.

Another day flies. And it's WEDDING DAY your so nervous. But excited at the same time. "Your all ready!" Momo says. "Thanks Momo, but I'm nervous." You say nervously. "No, need to be nervous. It will come naturally." Momo said it encouragingly.

"Will you, (y/n) take this man to be your beloved wife?" The priest asks. "I do!" You reply. "And you Izuku take (y/n) to be your wife?" "I do!" Izuku replies. "You may kiss the bride." He says.

*Clapping occurs the room*

"That's my Izuku!" Izuku's mother says. "That's my (y/n!!!)" Father said out loud.

"Congrats!" Shoto and Momo announced.