𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽- 𝟷-𝚘𝚗-𝟷 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

Beaming noises occurs the air during the training with Izuku. "I think that's enough training for today (y/n)." Izuku announced.

"Oh, okay and it's only 2:24pm!" You say. "That means school is over." Izuku replied. "My apartment is only ten minutes away!" Izuku said.

You guys walked to Izuku's house. His mother was preparing his favorite snack after school, his favorite snack is Seaweed if not Katsudon. You both have arrived at Izuku's apartment 27. "Is it okay if I knock Izuku-kun?" Y/n asked nervously. "Y-Yeah I don't mind." He stuttered. Izuku's mom welcomes you both in. "Izuku I made Seaweed for you!" Izuku's mom said. "Thanks mom!" Izuku said. "Mom can I talk to you in my room?" He asked. "Sure!" His mother said. "Make yourself at home (y/n.)" She said.

In Izuku's conversation with his mom:

"Is it okay if we invite (y/n) over this long weekend for a sleep over?" He asked. "Sure, but why are you concluding it?" She replied back. "I-I-It's nothing..." Izuku stuttered.

-----------------------------------------------

/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/

Me liking the story hehe! I love it /--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/

-----------------------------------------------

"Izuku, Izuku I know your up to something." She said. "Okay fine I like someone, can you get balloons and a cake tomorrow?" Izuku requested. "Okay! But tell me that lover of yours." She demanded. "I-I-I can't sorry."