Crossing the Threshold

Art by @Caldier_fshh. Art belongs to artist

*

CONTRACT OF CONSENSUAL OWNERSHIP

Praise be to the Almighty Narukami Ogosho, the Raiden Shogun!

I, KUJOU SARA, hereinafter referred to as SLAVE, do of my own free will, and being of sound mind and body, do hereby offer myself in consensual submission to SANGONOMIYA KOKOMI, hereinafter referred to as MISTRESS, in perpetuity from the signing of this contract onward.

Provisions of Bondage Contract

OBEDIENCE

Slave agrees, to the best of her ability, to devote herself entirely to the pleasures and desires of Mistress.

Slave promises to devote herself to discovering her own pleasure, comfort, or gratification that can be realized at the hands of Mistress.

Mistress agrees to learn what excites Slave through open and honest exploration and communication. Master will proactively work to incorporate Slave's kinks and fantasies into the relationship.

RESPONSIBILITY

Master accepts full responsibility of Slave. This includes but is not limited to: Slave's emotional and sexual wellbeing, Slave's lifestyle in the ways of bondage and submission, and the corresponding self-discovery and fulfilment that comes from adhering to this lifestyle.

Slave accepts full responsibility for informing Mistress of any real or perceived dangers or safety concerns, but commits to Mistress's decision regarding these issues as final.

Mistress agrees that Slave will not be punished for respectfully stating these concerns, and will be generous in allowing Slave a range of different experiences.

Mistress further agrees to listen to Slave's concerns with a clear and open mind.

Mistress shall ensure that she will not inflict physical harm upon Slave that impairs her functioning in everyday life, or which might require the attention of someone outside the relationship.

COMMUNICATION

In all their sessions together, Slave agrees to accept the responsibility of using a safeword when necessary. Slave acknowledges that safeword is:

[So... do I have to think of one? Mistress?]

[Yes. Pick a word, any word, or combine two words together so it's easier to remember.]

[Al... alright.]

And the safe signal is:

[I have the perfect one, Sara. Here it is.]

[So... I say this if things get a bit too... intense?]

[If you feel uncomfortable at all. That's my promise.]

[Oh. I'm glad then. I never feel that way with you.]

Mistress accepts the responsibility of assessing situations where Slave calls the safeword and will, to the best of her ability, make an informed and empathetic judgement on whether to modify the activity or stop the activity entirely.

Slave agrees to hold no ill will due to Mistress's decision, and Mistress agrees not to punish or resent Slave for the use of a safeword.

Slave agrees to answer any and all questions asked by Mistress freely, promptly, and to the best of her knowledge. Slave further agrees to verbally volunteer any information that Mistress should know regarding Slave's physical or emotional state.

Mistress agrees to never use this information to harm Slave in any way.

BONDAGE

Mistress agrees to furnish all toys such as vibrators, etc. and punishment implements such as crops and whips.

Slave agrees to clean and maintain all toys, have them available for Mistress's use at all times, and inform Mistress of any needed repairs or replacements.

Mistress states that her limits are, but are not limited to:

[Kokomi, do I really have to list everything here? This is so embarrassing.]

[Yes, my love, that's the point. Write it all down, please.]

Mistress agrees to never violate these limits without prior negotiation of and consent by Slave.

Slave agrees to address Mistress as "Ma'am" or "Mistress" unless otherwise directed. Slave agrees to speak respectfully to Mistress at all times, including times not spent in a scene.

Mistress may address Slave in any way she so chooses.

Mistress agrees to furnish Slave with a symbolic token of ownership. Slave agrees to wear this symbol at all times, except when Mistress states that to do so would be inappropriate or non-consensually involve others.

PUNISHMENT

Slave agrees and understands that any infractions of this Agreement, or any act Slave commits which displeases Mistress, will result in punishment proportionate to the infringement of Mistress's desires.

Punishment will be limited to physical inflicting of pain and controlled verbal and sexual degradation. However, there must never be emotional abuse of any kind.

Slave will gracefully accept punishment, enjoy that which is meted out by her beloved Mistress, and try to learn from her errors.

Slave agrees to assemble the punishment materials ordered by Mistress and assume any physical or sexual position needed to accept the punishment.

Slave agrees that failure to comply with Mistress's orders will result in even more severe punishment.

Mistress will be transparent and inform Slave that she is being punished when punishment occurs.

Mistress will explain the reason for punishment before, during, or following punishment.

Mistress agrees to discipline only out of a desire to better the Slave's inner life and refine her submissive state of being.

Mistress further agrees to never punish Slave out of, or during, feelings of anger.

CONCLUSION

This concludes the basic stipulations for a contract of life bondage between Mistress and Slave.

The loving, intense bond between Mistress and Slave transcends many societal restrictions and enters territory that most consider taboo. It is in this forbidden space that Mistress and Slave reach their full potential as emotional and sexual beings, mutually giving themselves to the other and helping one another realize their true selves.

Both parties must commit to truly loving each other for what the other already is, before setting sights on what they can further be and signing this contract.

Signed,

SANGONOMIYA KOKOMI

MISTRESS

KUJOU SARA

SLAVE