The Union of the Heron, the Tengu, and the Piscis

It was an awkward moment for Inazuma's three most powerful women.

Ayaka couldn't look at Kokomi or Sara. They were inside Komore Teahouse, in the private booth where Sara and Kokomi had just signed their bondage contract. She simply stared down at the floor, face flushed, as a Sangonomiya samurai made his way to the rice paper door, bowing before Kokomi. The man lowered a bag of average size onto the tatami floor, at Kokomi's feet, before quickly withdrawing. Sara hissed at Kokomi: "What are you doing? You called them here?"

"Just because we finished signing our master-slave contract, doesn't mean that we were done here," said Kokomi sniffily, waving with a dismissive hand. "Ayaka-sama, tell them what we agreed on before Sara and I came here."

Ayaka continued to stare at the ground, not saying anything. Kokomi stared down at Ayaka, her expression turning slightly impatient. "Lady Kamisato, what's going on here?" hissed Sara.

Ayaka looked away. "How... how uncouth." She blushed; her lips slightly parted. Sara stared at her as she turned away, looking unusually... sensuous. Erotic. Even seductive. "Of me. I'm so sorry, Lady Sara. I actually communicated to Kokomi-dono privately, unbeknownst to your knowledge."

Sara blanched. This wasn't like Ayaka. But she'd been feeling some strange vibes from the Shirasagi Himegimi ever since she'd been caught eavesdropping on her conversation with Kokomi. Ayaka seemed apologetic and embarrassed, but why hadn't she left yet? Not only was she staying, but she seemed unusually curious. "If Ayaka-sama is too uncomfortable to tell you the truth, then I shall," Kokomi said to Sara. "She was eavesdropping not simply because she knew that we were here, to sign our magnificent contract, but also to... well, find out more," she said, smirking.

Sara felt her heart race. "Oh. Oh, no, my love," she stammered. "Ayaka-sama is our princess, the most beloved among all Inazuman high society. You can't possibly be hoping to introduce her to..." Now it was her turn to blush. "What we do."

Fists clenched on her lap, her head bowed, Ayaka looked like she wanted to disappear.

Kokomi glanced back at her, and then back to Sara. "But this is what she wanted. She confessed to me that she's been fascinated by our relationship ever since our first meeting at the Kamisato Estate. Ah, yes, she's had her eyes on us, Sara, for some time. And she should be rewarded for her courage and for reaching out. Don't you think?" The priestess's lip curled. "Hesitate all you want, Ayaka-sama. When you're ready to actually join in and give it a try, which is what I thought you were here for, let me know." She bent down, rummaging around in the sack that her samurai had delivered. "In the meantime, I shall reveal this bag of goodies that will soon go inside – "

"Kokomi!" cried Sara. "This is inappropriate."

Kokomi stared at Sara as she brought out a shining, cucumber-shaped... thing, a slick, ebony crop, and two silken blindfolds, setting them on the floor. "Let's see," she muttered. "Shibari ropes, a strap-on, and the cat o' nine tails. Yes, they're all here, but these will do for now." She turned to glance at Sara and Ayaka, smirking. "These are some initial product lines we have for our shop in Hanamizaka. Made from the finest materials, long-lasting, easy to clean, and best of all, affordable yet elegant, with different grades of decorative standards that fit every budget."

Ayaka couldn't help licking her lips, her eyes shining, while Sara averted her hungry eyes.

"Sit beside each other, both of you."

Sara sputtered, "Even if I'm your slave, you can't rope Ayaka-sama into this – "

"Wait," begged Ayaka to Sara, as she moved to sit with Sara. She raised her hand, as if to say something, but slowly lowered it, pressing her forehead on Sara's shoulder. The Tenryou Commissioner stared down at Ayaka in shock. She'd never seen her like this, ever. "Please... don't force me to humiliate myself further. I don't need to say anything more. Can't you see?" She gazed up at Sara with those adorable, pitiably eyes, and the tengu's heart instantly melted.