Kujou Sara and the Sangonator

A/N: Happy Valentine's Day, Kokosara lovers! I hope you enjoy this update <3

The opening day of Watatslutty Toys was nothing like anything the denizens of Narukami Island had seen before. There were blushing faces all about, to be sure, but Kokomi had made it clear to all the adults coming to see the new shop to leave the kids at home – after all, this was the grown-ups' secret.

From couples to singles, mums to dads, parents and those without children, the adults of Hanamizaka and Tenryou were able to buy at their leisure all manner of naughty delights: flavoured coral toys, scented candles that doubled as safe-to-melt tools of stimulation, whips, crops, gags, paddles, ropes, erotic clothing shipped from Fontaine, and even a cat o' nine tails (Kokomi had only one in stock). The handcuffs and ropes sold particularly well, and many couples confessed to Kokomi that they were eager to live out their fantasies of restraining one another. Others came to Kokomi to ask how bondage worked, and what healthy and fun submission and domination looked like.

Kokomi simply took the feedback and questions in stride, answering everyone with the graciousness and maturity of a shop owner confident in the seriousness of their business. Sex and love, of course, wasn't foreign to Inazuma. People had been making love to each other since the gods walked the land. But the art of pleasure, studied in all its earthy, embodied sensuousness – from the intensity and complexity of emotional dynamics to the art of movement and touching, and the savouring of smells, tastes, and sounds – was still not a true lifestyle school that was taken seriously.

Somehow, Kokomi thought, Her Excellency the Almighty Shogun wouldn't mind this "school" spreading throughout Inazuma City. After all, wasn't she getting it on with another priestess, namely, her devoted servant Yae Miko?

Before long, it was time to close up, and Hanamizaka was quietening down. The first day was over, and Kokomi was sliding the doors shut as the final customer – a Sumeru woman who'd bought several thousand Mora worth of curved sex toys and scented lubricants – walked out happily, her arms carrying a big bag with the logo of Watatslutty Toys: a jellyfish with love hearts for eyes, with its tentacles reaching outward (Kokomi had consulted with various artists and merchants for how best to brand her).

"Hello, Anisa," greeted Kokomi, smiling pleasantly.

"Thank you, Your Excellency," said Anisa, catching sight of Kokomi. She blushed. "When the Sangonomiya priestesses sent out pamphlets about your new shop, Little Kumi and I couldn't resist seeing what had brought you all the way over here to try a new business. And we were really keen to spice up... well, what we share is wonderful already, but we just can't get enough of each other, and..." She lowered her head. "What you're doing is incredible, Kokomi-dono. Thanks to you, Inazuma is going to have a lot more romance, a lot more love, and many more happy people."

Kokomi gave a modest bow. "I wish nothing more than for every person that walks into my shop to enjoy themselves, to awaken and fulfil their deepest and most intimate desires, whether on their own or with an important other. I know you and Kumi-san will have a most splendid time with these new avenues of mutual, ecstatic exploration."

Blushing yet moved, Anisa bowed to Kokomi at the waist. "What you're doing for the people of this land... is truly an act of love!" she cried.

As Anisa departed, Kokomi turned at a Sara's voice, which was a mix of exasperation and admiration. "I have to give it to you, babe – it seemed like you just wanted to fulfil a fantasy of your own with this shop. But honestly, I'm surprised and impressed by how many people are interested in what you're offering." The tengu commander crossed her arms, smiling in wistful and wonder at her beloved. "You've got a real market here."

"I was utterly sincere," said Kokomi, facing Sara. "I may be a demented pervert to you, but pleasure is an art. It requires education, familiarity, and investment: would you practice archery without learning how to shoot, or ignoring the need for good arrows or target boards?"