Grand Opening: Welcome to Watatslutty Toys!

It was over a week before Ayaka met Sara and Kokomi again, and she'd initially been nervous about even crossing paths once more, given what had happened between them. It gave her tingles even to think about the passionate intimacy that the trio had shared: Ayaka, lying spread eagled on the tatami floor of Komore Teahouse, her entire, sweating body trembling, beside Sara's own naked form as Kokomi exerted herself on them both, applying her newly acquired toys on them until they were piles of wet, messy slop.

Ayaka blushed at the delightful, arousing memory, her frail heart surging with a dozen different emotions. What am I doing here? she thought to herself, standing among the throng of people gathered around the new shop. Somehow, her feet had moved by themselves, taking her out of her residence of the Kamisato Estate and all the way to Hanamizaka. It was at last the opening day of the newly furnished Watatslutty Toys, and every grown person in Inazuma was invited to come and see for themselves the nation's first branch of sex toys. She was surrounded by women and men that looked slightly embarrassed and nervous, yet were genuinely excited. She suddenly blushed as she realized that most of the people around her were romantic couples. They assembled eagerly outside Kokomi's stall, chattering discreetly among themselves. She looked at the great sign above the establishment, which had been grandiosely painted with the calligraphy:

"Grand Opening: Watatslutty Toys welcomes you to a world of exquisite pleasure for discerning adults. Be you in a relationship or single, there is something for everyone here."

She was about to shuffle closer toward the shop entrance when she felt a handsome, sexy presence behind her. She let out a quiet "eep" as she looked up at Sara's stern face, blushing furiously. "Sara-sama," she moaned quietly, feeling hot air coming from her flushed ears and her face a shade of peachy pink. She whipped out her elegant fan, quickly hiding her face. It was during these times that she was almost thankful that she was born with the status to hide behind a folded screen. "I don't know what to say. I feel so indecent for having been so... demanding of you and Kokomi-dono, and of having inserted myself into this... oh, this wonderful relationship of pleasure and trust and fun that you have together."

She glanced up at Sara, blushing hotter when she realized that the Tenryou Commission head was staring straight down at her. "I... feel guilty, yet I don't feel dirty or regretful at all that you saw me in my rawest, barest state. I'm... happy that you held my hand as we enjoyed Kokomi's attention... together. Even if I'm not seeking the same kind of relationship to you and Kokomi-dono – and I wouldn't presume to – neither you nor Kokomi-dono will hurt me."

Sara shifted uncomfortably. "I know you're curious about exploring your body as a young woman, but I was, frankly, unsure whether Kokomi did the right thing by indulging you. But to see you like this, I can't help but feel my heart warm and my thoughts soften." She put a hand on Ayaka's shoulder. "You're in a vulnerable state, and I promise to protect you and hold your fragile heart gently. I see a bit of myself in you: lonely, eager for love, and curious at heart. That's how I ended up falling in love with Kokomi when I was a hostage on Watatsumi Island, unable to resist her sexual and romantic interest."

She gave a small smile. "I can't relinquish Kokomi's heart to you without a fight, Ayaka. I hope you understand that. But with what we've recently shared... I'm willing to share with you my body, and hers, too." She looked away, red creeping across her face, too. "You're... you're beautiful too, Miss Kamisato. You're... beautiful within, and... if I may say so... pretty sexy. It's... complicated between us, I know, especially where Kokomi's involved. But I don't care. Please use me as your emotional refuge and resource in romance."

Ayaka both nodded and shook her head furiously. "Thank you, Sara, truly. And I'd never dare. I'd hate myself for even thinking of it. Kokomi-dono is yours, forever. I'm just grateful you two are willing to guide me."