Sangonomiya's Taking Over Us!

After yesterday's explosive and gratifying night of intimacy, in which Kokomi rewarded Sara's obedience with a good dose of her own sub energy, Sara awoke in the household of the Kamisatos alone, with a blanket draped over her naked body. The sun was out and it filtered through the rice paper windows, bathing Sara's short black hair in light.

She arose, groaning, still feeling the love bites and shared sweat from when she made love to Kokomi. "I should be used to this by now," whispered the usually-submissive tengu shyly, even though no one was there. "It's not like this is the first time Kokomi's... been a switch."

Yes, she thought to herself. Kokomi was usually the dom, true, and making Sara her little sky-dog bitch, but she was adept and eager to have Sara fuck her like a dog instead.

She wrapped her arms around her own form, hugging herself as she wistfully recalled how her beloved priestess abandoned her god last night and gave everything to Sara instead. Sara once thought that her adopted family, the Kujous, had given her everything. Only after loving and being loved by Kokomi did she realize how deprived she'd been, how duped, how denied.

Kokomi and Sara might have signed a contract, but it was one borne out of love. The Kujous were far more transactional in their idea of love than any BDSM mistress could ever be.

She smirked at herself, wondering if her past self would recognize who she was now. How embarrassed would that past self be, to see Sara familiar with all manner of sex toys that Kokomi plunged into her orifices, and the way the priestess-turned-sex shop owner mastered and treasured her pussy. Her arse. Her mouth. How Kokomi knew the scent, taste, and feel of basically every inch of her body. Her old self, in comparison, was an inexperienced, repressed joke.

Yes, Kokomi sometimes infuriated her. Yes, sometimes her antics were bewildering to this day. But she was so thankful that her heart belonged to her.

She thanked the stars above Teyvat, and of course, the Raiden Shogun, that despite the great war against Orobashi no Mikoto, that Watatsumi Island and its people had been spared. That the great lineage of Orobashi no Mikoto was permitted to continue and thrive, so that the priestesses, in Yae Miko's words, would get prettier each generation. Until Kokomi arose to rebel against the Shogun's Vision Hunt Decree, positioning the Tenryou Commission against her... and by this serendipitous logic, come into Sara's life.

Knowing that she was alone, Sara let out a giggle to herself, something she'd never done before.

"Kokomi, you've driven me mad," she whispered, before slapping her cheeks and rising, her naked body drenched in sunlight. "But you accomplished that long ago, dear mistress."

Before leaving for Watatslutty Toys, Narukami Island's new centre of adult pleasure and sexy tastes, its proprietor had written Sara a note and left it beside the futon: "Thank you for giving me so much pleasure last night, and I'm glad I made you happy too. I have to leave early to Hanamizaka to open up shop, and you looked too sweet to wake up.

"So, I suggest, with Ayaka-sama and Ayato-sama's permission, that you wash off our roughhousing with a nice hot soak at our hosts' brand new onsen on the estate. Ayaka-sama is probably around. You and her can join me at your own leisure."

Sara accordingly wrapped a white towel around her body and slid open the door, tiptoeing out the room, down the silent corridor, and out of the estate's main wing. It was a beautiful day at the Yashiro Commission residence, with a cool breeze kissing her skin as she walked, barefoot, to the open hot spring near the outdoor balcony, which overlooked Byakko Plain and the distant Inazuma City. This was the new addition to the already-luxurious property of the Kamisato siblings. The mineral water that provided nourishment to the roten-buro's users was drawn from the geothermal depths of Mount Yogou. Sara drew closer to the hot pool, dipped a shapely toe into the extremely hot water, and shivered in anticipation. She hadn't tried a hot spring bath since childhood. She slid her legs in, enjoying the momentary searing heat before her skin quickly adapted to the nourishing water. It felt good to feel the towel, pressed against her thighs and torso, slowly getting soaked to. Her buttocks found the ledge inside the pool, allowing her to sit down and relax.