Love in the Depths of the Sea

Watatslutty Toys had been open for a couple of months now, and Kokomi was loving it.

"This is where I belong," whispered the priestess-turned-shop owner to herself, as she glided about her new store, her fingers lightly trailing along a shelf of diversely shaped sex toys, with a special line that was marketed as "Flavours of Liyue." On each packaged dildo was a printed blurb in Inazuman: "New import! Spice up your bedroom with three different companions, with two vivid colours and tastes to enjoy: blueberry and orange. Accordingly, the first series was crafted out of Noctilucous Jade, the second carved from Cor Lapis. They were polished smoothly and shaped, with more than seven different sizes for assorted tastes and proclivities.

And already there were customers interested in buying it, with a young woman and her blushing husband putting it in their bamboo-made shopping basket, courtesy of Watatslutty Toys. They caught sight of Kokomi, who bowed. "Wonderful choice, ma'am and sir," declared Kokomi, her smile broad and subtle, communicating that here at Watatslutty Toys, pleasure and desire weren't objects of judgement or taboo. In fact, they were currency, the very lifeblood of the business. Therefore, discussions around pleasure weren't just to be accepted, they were to be embraced. "Handcrafted from Liyue, these are part of a new range of foreign-themed products that will supplement a line I'm already making for our local clients. Watatsumi Island is a very romantic place, so we're going to be creating some aphrodisiacs, fragrances, and oils that are sourced fresh from our beautiful springs and groves."

The Inazuman woman nodded at her husband, saying to Kokomi: "You should have a bulletin sent to all your patrons. We want to know all about your latest products, and you might get the word out more quickly. We absolutely love what you've brought to Narukami Island – we have no idea about, erm, Her Excellency the Shogun's romantic life, but you've certainly transformed our sex lives. There are couples – and singles – that are singing your praises because you've put mutual, consensual, loving pleasure at the centre of our everyday lives. And we truly love you for that. Thank you."

Kokomi took the woman and man's hands, bowing deeply. "You can't imagine how honoured and grateful I am to know that. I see this as a wonderful way to share what I've always desired – a life of sex, fun, and love – with Narukami Island's people. I was blessed to find a partner who I want to share all these erotic pleasures with. I want everyone to indulge in what they enjoy most, and be celebrated for it."

She turned as she heard a familiar voice. "Hey." Her ethereal eyes fell on Sara, who seemed to radiate both strength and breedable submission. My favourite combo, thought Kokomi to herself as she licked her lips. She bid goodbye to the couple, waved at several other patrons browsing the shop, and went to Sara. "I've left Ayaka with a fresh change of clothes, and asked your attendants to take care of her and make her hot tea until she's ready to decide what she wants to do next," reported Sara, looking down at Kokomi.

"Did she say anything about you staying with her?"

"No. Though she's in an emotionally vulnerable state. Like I was when you first made love to me," added Sara, raising an eyebrow. "You said it yourself – now that Ayaka has entrusted herself to us, we must take care of her." And Sara was right. This was a polyamorous threesome, and Sara and Kokomi had to make sure Ayaka would not be hurt.

"You're absolutely right," said Kokomi, putting a hand on Sara's chest. "And I couldn't be happier that just yesterday, you showed Ayaka what you've shown me: your beautiful, perfect body, your strong arms around me, our sweat and – "

"Yes," said Sara quickly, blushing. "Come on, even though I've followed you for such a long time, I'm still not used to being so... open. Even though, in some very naughty way, it kind of suits you."

She looked at Sara coquettishly. "You'll be my slave forever, won't you?"

"Yes, my love," said Sara, blushing. She still felt shy, but it was getting easier to say it out loud, and outside of the bedroom. She nodded, at first hesitantly, and then noticing Kokomi's delighted smile, she said, more loudly, "I'm your slave, dearest."

"My beloved." Kokomi happily lifted her arms, putting her hands on Sara's flushed cheeks and stroking her face tenderly. "Up to now, you've only followed my lead. And you've been completely supportive of my taking my interest in bondage to the average Inazuman. You've welcomed me to Narukami Island, where your Tenryou Commission holds sway. You've even taken Ayaka under your wing, fearlessly showing her our world while staying true to me."

She kissed Sara on the lips tenderly, before drawing back and blinking slowly. "Are you sure you don't feel uncomfortable with doing all this? Time and again, it feels like you're always spoiling me, letting me have my way. I want you to remind me that this is what you want too – and if it isn't, then I want to know too. I'm your mistress only because you consent to be."

Sara shook her head. "I've grown used to your surprises by now," she said, "and I love the care with which you show Ayaka and I, the way you so fearlessly uphold pleasure as something we shouldn't be ashamed of. I was never allowed to enjoy myself during my time in the Kujou clan. Perhaps I myself didn't feel like I deserved any pleasure, but in the short year since you took me hostage and made me fall in love with you, I've known happiness like none other."

It was past sunset, and the stars of the early evening had turned out to smile down on the happy couple. The air was crisp and fresh, perfect for a dinner out. As it turned out, they did have arrangements. Sara turned away to guide Kokomi up the steps of Hanamizaka, toward Uyuu Restaurant, where they had booked a dinner date with Ayaka and Ayato. It was the first time they were going to be meeting the Yashiro Commissioner after their agreement with Ayaka, and to Sara's slight consternation, Ayato (seeing as he knew and saw everything going on in Inazuma), had gotten wind of the three women's arrangement. And he wanted to know more.

Naturally, Ayaka wouldn't refuse him. Perhaps she was the one who'd told him, seeking his blessing.

"Kokomi?" asked Sara, slightly nervously, as Kokomi held on to her arm as they strolled through the street towards the main heart of bustling Inazuma City. "What if Ayato has misgivings?"

"He has misgivings if his sister has them," declared Kokomi confidently. They were turning a few heads, with some denizens recognizing the priestess of Watatsumi Island, holding the commander of the Tenryou Commission as if they were on a date. But that was exactly what they were on. "And if Ayaka wants to be with us, then he will want the same. I suspect – given his unorthodox way of approaching things – he might well approve of Ayaka's new... explorations."

Sara couldn't help rolling her eyes. "Another innocent lady you roped into your bondage fetishes."

Kokomi smiled pleasantly. "You don't sound so innocent when I have you tied to the rack."

"Okay, alright, you win. Shut up," said Sara, face red.

They approached the door to the restaurant and opened it, where Okazaki Rikuto was awaiting them. "Welcome, honoured guests," he said, bowing in the midst of the pleasantly lit, comfortable diner. No one else was inside, not even the most prominent regular, Yae Miko of Narukami Shrine and Yae Publishing House. "Please make your way upstairs to our private booth. The Kamisato siblings await you. It's truly a special occasion," he added, "for the Yashiro Commissioner, the Shirasagi Himegimi, the Shogun's general, and Watatsumi Island's seaborne scion to be congregating together in my humble establishment. What an honour!"

Sara nodded. "We're indebted to you for reserving the room for us. Let's go." Okazaki led Sara and Kokomi up the cramped flight of stairs, where he slid a door made of elegant rice paper open. At the centre of the room was a table with a range of fresh, delectable hot pot shabu-shabu dishes: beef, pork, raw vegetables, the works. And on one side sat a man of blue hair and deep, inscrutable eyes. He looked up, smiling at the women.

"Greetings," he said in a deep, calm, authoritative voice, "Ma'am Kujou and Your Excellency, Kokomi-dono. I think we can dispense with the introductions."

Sara and Kokomi shared a slightly nervous glance. Men did not intimidate him. But there was something different about Ayato, especially because he was here at Ayaka's invitation.

Tonight, was his test to see if they were worthy of his little sister, his princess.

It was time for dinner.