eight

8:30 AM

fuckin like sluts 🤪

[incoming video call from sugawara]

one by one, almost everyone joined the video call. "hey guys!" suga exclaimed, waving at the screen.

"hiii, suga-chan!" oikawa replied, waving at the screen with both hands.

"heyyy, how's everybody doin'?" terushima asked. he was laying in bed, shirtless.

"it's only eight a.m., why are you guys up so early?" akaashi asked tiredly. "and video calling. take your asses back to sleep."

"ooh, pretty boy's tired," atsumu said.

[akaashi left the call]

"wait, where's kita?" oikawa asked, looking at the boxes with everyone's face in it.

"oh, about that--" suga flipped the camera around and showed kita standing in front of a bright, huge window-- "we're in beijing!"

"whoaa, no wayy! that's so cool!" atsumu said, shaking his computer screen.

"oh, and where's noya?" suga asked, flipping the camera back to himself as terushima panned the camera to noya laying in bed next to him.

"take a guess."

"of course he's with you," oikawa said, rolling his eyes. "but, i guess that's reasonable. you two look good together."

"what? you think he has time for dating? even if i did want to be with him, it wouldn't work out."

"who ya talkin' to?" they heard off-screen. terushima moved his screen to show noya and his face lit up, waving at the people who waved back.

"hi guys!" noya exclaimed.

"they said 'hi' back," terushima repeated to him, moving the screen to show his own face again.

"well, if you were working at his new job then maybe it'd work out," atsumu chipped in.

"what do you mean 'new job'? he's always worked at chanteux."

"wait, wait, wait... so you mean you were a model for chanteux?" suga asked with a raised eyebrow.

"yeah?"

"what is wrong with you!? why'd you quit!?" oikawa yelled, grabbing his computer screen.

terushima shrugged. "got bored of modeling, i guess."

"i still think you should've stayed. you were a great model," they heard noya say. "i mean that totally unbiased by the way." terushima laughed.

"sure you do," he said.

[kuroo and bokuto joined the call]

"HEY, HEY, HEY!!" bokuto yelled.

"WASSUP LOSERRRRRS!" kuroo yelled.

"kuroo.. shut up.." someone said, tiredly, on kuroo's end.

"oops, my bad," kuroo said sheepishly.