twelve

9:30 PM

fuckin like sluts 🤪

akaashi: the room number is 420 so head there when you guys get here

nishinoya: IM SO EXCITEDDD

iwaizumi: im kinda scared to see how this party will turn out knowing theres gonna be alcohol and oikawa in the same room

oikawa: HOW DARE YOU

oikawa: I AM A MODEL CITIZEN THANK YOU :/

atsumu: you literally rode in the shopping cart when we went to get snacks

oikawa: you aint have to call me out :/

────────────────────────────────

group after group showed up to the hotel room and the last person to show up was ushijima. "wow, i see you brought friends," bokuto said to ushijima.

"i didn't bring them. i just told them where i was going and they followed me so i let them," ushijima deadpanned.

"alright, you take this right now and stop being a buzzkill," oikawa said, putting a drink in ushijima's hand. he stared at the drink before shrugging and chugging it like it was nothing.

"whoa.." kuroo said, as everyone stared at ushijima who had no reaction to the alcohol.

"he's definitely done this before," kita stated, before resuming the music. after about ten or so minutes of dancing and talking, oikawa walked up to iwaizumi and atsumu.

"iwa-chaan, will you and atsu buy more snacks pleaaase?" oikawa asked, fluttering his eyelashes as he latched his arms around iwaizumi's neck.

"are you out of it already?" iwaizumi asked with a raised eyebrow, placing his hands around oikawa's waist.

"i only had, like, two drinks, i'm still fine. i'm not a lightweight," oikawa winked. "now, will you please go?" iwaizumi studied his boyfriend before sighing.

"fine, we'll go." oikawa cheered and hugged iwaizumi.

"thank you!" he kissed iwaizumi and atsumu on the cheek before sending them off. "have fun!" oikawa walked over to sakusa, who watched the whole time.

"where are they going?"

"to buy more snacks." oikawa grabbed sakusa's hands and put them on his waist, wrapping his arms around his neck. "now, dance with me."

...

"do you think we should get enough snacks for the whole night?" atsumu asked, as he walked down the chips aisle.

"we're having a hotel party with alcohol. we're definitely gonna need snacks to last us through the night. and probably more pink lemonade," iwaizumi said, as he watched atsumu look through the varieties of chips.

"i heard kool-aid helps, too."

"then we're gonna need a lot of kool-aid." ten minutes after more searching, iwaizumi's phone went off. atsumu stopped and turned around as iwaizumi pulled his phone out to see who texted him. "it's from oikawa."