thirteen

bokuto sat on the floor with his head resting on the bed and his eyes closed. he slowly opened his eyes and he reached for his phone that was in his hoodie pocket.

────────────────────────────────

Nori 👉🏼👈🏼

nori noriiii

yes koto?

i ahve a favor tk ask of you

yes what do you need

a titty pic

what
just google some im not gonna search that

nono
of YOUR titties

bokuto...
i am a male
i dont have tits

then whats that squishy part of your chest that i sleep on

fair point i guess
but why do you want one?

because your titties need appreciation

please stop calling it that

send me dem tits pls 👈🏼👉🏼
oh fuck wrong direction
👉🏼👈🏼*

omg i cant with you
[sent an attachment]

ty my love <3

yw my owl <3

────────────────────────────────

bokuto was smiling at his phone like an idiot as he stared at the picture. "he's amazing," he said to himself, even though he couldn't hear it over the loud music.

kuroo and daishou were dancing with each other, the two grinding against one another with kuroo's hands on daishou's hips. daishou then took kuroo's arm and pulled him to a room, locking the door behind him before walking up to kuroo and throwing his arms around his neck, kissing him after. kuroo immediately took charge and switched their positions so daishou's back was facing the bed.

he walked towards it and they flopped down, daishou propping his legs up so kuroo was positioned between them. the room muffled the loud music so all that was heard were daishou's soft moans. kuroo placed kisses on his neck and collarbone, stopping to take off daishou's shirt and toss it to the side.

he placed a gentle hand on his chest and slowly trailed it down to his stomach, circling his belly button with his middle finger. "you have a nice body, shou."

daishou covered his face with his arm out of embarrassment. "don't say that." kuroo leaned forward and planted kisses on his collarbone.

"i'm serious--" then he trailed down to daishou's chest-- "you should acknowledge it more." kuroo made sure he didn't leave a spot unkissed. "even though i wouldn't tell you if i were sober, i always think it." then he made his way down to his stomach.

"stop talking about it. it's embarrassing." kuroo nipped at daishou's stomach, making him squirm his hips around. kuroo gripped daishou's hips and held them in place, daishou letting out a soft moan.

he made his way back up to daishou's face, connecting their lips once again. daishou seemed to be getting needy, so kuroo bit his bottom lip and he immediately opened his mouth, letting kuroo slip his tongue in with ease.

daishou started to grind his hips up and kuroo moaned into his mouth, using a hand to hold down his hips once again. they broke away and daishou's eyes were half-lidded as he panted. kuroo smiled to himself and pulled away and got off the bed, daishou whimpering at the loss. "take your bottoms off."

daishou laid there in confusion for a few seconds as kuroo walked off somewhere else in the room before he started undoing his buttons. kuroo came back a minute later and was tossing something in the air. "what's that?"

"just a little something," kuroo smirked, getting back on the bed. "open your legs." daishou hesitated before slowly propping his legs up and opening them. "look at how obedient you are."

"shut up." before he knew it, daishou felt a stinging coldness against his entrance and shudders, closing his legs again. "what is that?"

"open your legs."

"no, tell me what that coldness was."

"open your legs." kuroo's demanding tone sends an aroused shiver up his spine as he gulps and opens his legs once again. the coldness returns and daishou can't close his legs, no matter how much he wants to. next thing he knew, the coldness slipped inside of him.

with wide eyes, his back arches and he moans, resisting the strong urge to close his legs. "is that... an ice cube?"

"yup, and we got one more to do."

daishou shakes his head and eases back on the bed. "i can't."

"you know the signal, just say it." daishou shakes his head again.

"green." kuroo stares in shock.

green? but daishou doesn't like the cold, so why...

he shakes the thought away and nods. "alright." he places the ice cube at his entrance and watches daishou's body twitch. "are you sure?"

"green." daishou's answer sounds absolute, so he eases the cube in and hears daishou hiss.

"shh," kuroo hushes, caressing daishou's thigh. "you're okay." he feels his muscles relax and he softly smiles. "good." kuroo climbs off the bed and walks towards the head of it, sitting back down and pressing his back against the headboard. "come here."

daishou watches kuroo from upside down before he gulps and sits up, getting on all fours and crawling towards kuroo. he sits down and scoots back into kuroo's lap so his back was against his chest. kuroo rubs the inside of daishou's thighs, a soft moan comes after. "kuroo.."

he trails his hands up to daishou's chest, playing with the semi-hard nubs. daishou pushes his chest up into kuroo's touch, slightly rolling his hips back. kuroo hisses from the added pressure to his cock. "just relax, i'll take care of you tonight."

...

iwaizumi and atsumu stumble out of the bathroom, the lively atmosphere of the hotel room welcoming them immediately. "i'm gonna start requesting daily head from you, 'cause that felt amazing," iwaizumi said, leaning against the wall to keep his balance.

"i have my ways," atsumu said slyly, licking the corner of his mouth. iwaizumi grabbed atsumu's neck and stepped closer to him, looking him directly in the eyes.

"ways only for me and saku, right?"

atsumu smirked, pecking iwaizumi's lips. "all yours." iwaizumi smirked back and kissed atsumu again, slipping his tongue in immediately.

"i love you."