3

kokichis  point of view

.

.

.

.

.

class had already ended and Saihara had wanted to hang out with me after school, i doubt my dad would care, he's barely at home anyway. i pulled out my phone to see a message from Saihara. 

Saihara

where are you Ouma?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i quickly typed out "at the front of the school" , to get a response from Saihara almost immediately, his response read "okay, on my way :)" . i smiled from his message, it was nice i knowing i had a friend.

a couple minutes past and soon enough i saw Saihara walking over to me with a slight smile on his face, it looked like a child who finally got the toy their mother had said no to 1000 times, but less obvious. 

"hello Ouma." he said in a happy tone.

"hi Saihara-kun!" i said while giving him a small smile. what do you want to do?"

he stood there for a bit, like he was wondering how to phrase something. "i know we just met and all, but do you want to come to my house? i mean it's a Friday after all."

i've never really been invited to anyones house, well at least not that much, i used to sometimes go to Yumeno's house but she became friends with Chabashira and we just ended up distancing a lot. i know me and Saihara only just met but what's the worst that could happen? nothing bad right?

right?

"s-sure!" the words slipped out of my mouth before i could even think about it anymore. 

as soon as i said that a small smirk came across Saihara's face, 

i guess he's just happy, i don't know why he would be happy about me though... i'm not that exciting.

"we'll have to catch the bus, is that okay with you?" Saihara said while directly looking into my eyes.

"yeah that's cool"

.

.

.

we got onto the bus, i felt bad because Saihara paid for my ticket but he said it was okay. i told him i would have to make it up to him at some point though! 

we both sat down, next to each other. 

"how l-long does it take to get to your house?" i asked.

Saihara thought to himself for a second or two but it didn't take him long to reply, "about 15 minutes, it generally depends how bad the traffic is." i nodded at him and he gave me a forced smile. 

.

.

about 15 minutes had past and we where at our stop, Saihara nudged me and whispered into my ear "we're here." it took me by surprise and made my cheeks go red, it was just in a weird tone.

we both got out of the bus and walked to Saihara's house which one about a minute away. his house was massive, it was so nice and classy compared to mine. i couldn't take my eyes of it. 

"come in..." Saihara said with an edgy tone., "my uncle shouldn't be home until late so feel free to stay for awhile." 

"woah..."

he led me to his room, which i was shocked to see. every inch of it was covered in danganronpa merch- posters, plushies, drawings, figures, ect. 

i didn't know someone could be this obsessed with something..

i mean i liked danganronpa, but this was a bit of a stretch..

"i hope you're not, uh, weirded out...." he mumbled. 

"n-no no its ok, i'm also fond of danganronpa." i said sightly embarrassed, most people i know would call you a weirdo for liking danganronpa. but i just found it intresting, the exucutions made me feel sick though. 

saiharas eyes lit up like he had found the perfect answer to all his questions, it was kind of scary. 

"you do?!" he said while tightly grabbing onto my shoulders. 

"y-yeah...!"

"you're even more perfect than i thought"

"huh?"

.

.

.

.

.

sorry if this is cringe

-moxxie