Chapter 1, Fairy Tail Academy

I don't own Fairy Tail or any of its characters. However, I may add some of my own characters and I do own the ideas. Ummm...I'm not really sure what else to say but thanks if you're reading this.

Lucy's P.O.V.

Fairy Tail Academy. 'This is it,' I thought. It was August 29, the first day of school. I wouldn't know anybody there but Levy McGarden. Levy and I have gone to school together since kindergarten. We've gone to public schools up until eighth grade. Last year, we took an exam to see if we could be placed in an advanced, private school. In July, we bother received a letter saying that we were placed in Fairy Tail Academy, one of the best in all of Fiore. (The picture)

To say I was excited, was an understatement. Levy and I went shopping for school supplies, of course, and NEW CLOTHES! Now that I think about it, I'm actually kinda scared. I don't know anybody or anything there. Oh mother up in heaven, please help me.

Levy's P.O.V.

It's finally time. School was going to start again. Lucy has been living at my house since she ran away in first grade. I could see that she was as excited and scared as I was.

"Come on, Lu-chan," I said. "It's time to go."

She nodded and followed me out the door. My dad had been waiting for us. We got in the car and my dad drove us to school. It was a large school. There were seven floors in only one of the buildings! We got out of my dad's car in front of the school. There were tons of people going into the school. I turned to Lucy with a worried face. She had the same expression. I wanted to go home but my dad already left.

"I'm going home!" I yelled trying to run home, but Lucy grabbed me.

"It's too late," she said. "Plus, our house is five miles from here. I doubt you could run all the way back."

Lucy was right and I knew it. I turned towards the school and sighed. This year was going to be rough.