Chapter 5, The First Day Part 4

Okay guys, I need a new saying. Every time I start a new chapter I'm always like, "Hey guys!" Any suggestions? Well if you have any please post them in the comments. Do this chapter is kinda long. Some of the next few chapters will either be long or short, most likely. If I make an average sized chapter than cool. Alright, enjoy chapter five my Bobs!

Bisca's P.O.V.

My card had a queen on it. We easily found each other. I didn't mind the people in my group but, I kinda wished I was in a group with Alzack. 'Oh well,' I thought. My group began to talk to each other but I didn't participate. I started off towards the ace group, they were lucky. They had Lucy, who I heard was smart, Levy, who was also very smart, Loke, he's not that special, and Alzack. I sighed and smiled. I wish I could switch places with Loke. I'm sure he'd do much better in my group.

I began to think about other things. I was easily distracted. I thought about hunting and target practice. I smiled, if there was something I loved it was using a gun.

"Bisca!"

I looked to see Alzack waving. I smiled and waved back. He said something to Loke and Lucy. Then he began to walk towards me.

"What group are you in?" He asked.

"Queen," I said, showing him my card.

He smiled and nodded.

"Sounds right."

For some reason, whenever we spoke, it was always kind of awkward.

"Well, um..." he was cut off.

"Okay everybody, time is up. Anyone who isn't with their group in ten seconds gets a zero for their first grade," Yajima said.

"Well, see ya later," Alzack said.

I nodded. 'Later,' I thought.

Alzack's P.O.V.

I returned to me group to find Loke and Lucy laughing hysterically. When I asked them what was so funny, they said it was nothing important. So, I decided to ignore them.

"Alright, ten seconds are up," Yajima said. "Now, you will talk to the people in your group about you. You have twenty minutes."

I sat staring at the rest of my group.

"Who's going to go first?"I asked them.

Lucy grinned evilly. I gulped. Loke smirked. Now I was worried. They looked at each other and smiled.

"You," they said, simultaneously. I sighed. 'Knew it,' I thought.

"Well," I began. "You probably know that I'm Alzack Connell. Ummm, I like guns and I like doing some target practice every day, a lot actually. My friends are Bisca and basically everyone else in our grade. I don't really hate anything. However, I do NOT tolerate people threatening my friends."

It was kinda silent after I spoke. Then, the rest if my group applauded.

"I'm glad," Lucy said. "I guess it's my turn. I'm Lucy Heartfilia. I don't really have any friends here, yet. I just met everybody and it's my first year here. My only actual friend is Levy McGarden. I like to eat and I love my dog. I think I'll be good friends with you guys, except Loke. Like you said, I don't tolerate anybody threatening my friends."

"Why can't you be friends with me?" Loke asked.

"Cause, you give me the creeps," she joked.

Her joke had more of an impact than she expected. Loke wouldn't respond to anything after that. We tried talking to him, he wouldn't answer. Lucy hit him a few times, he didn't respond.