Chapter 16, The Big Game Part 2

A/N: Hey guys! I know this is late but you know what that means... OMAKE! I kinda like omakes because they're usually funny. I'm not that good at writing funny so some of mine might just be informative or they might fill in parts that weren't fully explained. Again, I'm going to ask, if you have any ideas for my drawing or for an omake, please comment. I don't own Fairy Tail or any of its characters, but I do own the ideas. Anyway, enjoy!

Lucy's P.O.V.

After talking with Levy for a bit, she fell asleep again. I gathered all of my belongings, including the note, and I put them in my purse. It was five thirty and the game started at six thirty. Of course, Levy's dad was at work, so I had to walk to the school gym.

When I first stepped outside of the hospital, I didn't feel the cold. Then it hit me like a blizzard. I pulled my scarf up to my nose and hurried to the school gym. Unfortunately, the hospital was about five miles away from the school. I only got to the end of the street before someone pulled over. 'Great,' I thought.

The window on the passenger side slowly opened. I saw a familiar pinkette staring at me.

"Need a ride?" she asked.

"Thanks, Virgo."

I got in the back of the car and smiled. I was so lucky. I didn't have to walk to the school, and I finally got to meet Aries.

"Are you going to the game or are you going home?" Aries asked me.

"The game."

"I'm going to the game, too," Virgo said. "But we're going early because Aries has work at six and I didn't want to walk."

I only nodded. Aries was prettier than I had imagined. When I thought about it, Virgo was the perfect mixture of Aries and Loke. She could be their kid if they were older. I laughed at the thought. What was wrong with me?

Natsu's P.O.V.

Around five forty-five, Luce and Virgo showed up. I didn't really care though. My pre-game energy was gone. Gray, Loke, and I were lying down on the benches. I raised my hand to wave to them. Virgo ignored me but Lucy waved. They found seats on the third row of the bleachers.

"Virgo," Loke said.

"What?"

"If you don't have food for me you better leave."

"Oh well," she said.

Then, she pulled a container out of her bag and started eating from it. Lucy giggled and Virgo explained what she did. Virgo always brought food to the games; for everyone, not just for her and Loke. Virgo tossed another container towards Loke. Then to me. And then to Gray. As we ate our food she handed out the rest to the other players. Lucy got some food too. Virgo held one last container. I looked around to see who hasn't gotten one, but everyone had one.

"Who do you think that's for?" I asked Loke.

"Maybe Pisces is coming," he suggested.

"But she doesn't like him," I countered.

He shrugged and continued eating.

"Maybe someone's not here yet."

I looked around to see who was missing. Now that I was looking, I could tell someone was missing. Loke was looking around too.

"Mmm," he said, nodding and swallowing his food. "Alzack isn't here."

"Oh. How didn't I notice?"

"I dunno."

"I wonder where he's at."

"Maybe he's sick. Was he at school? I can't remember."