Chapter 6, The First Day Part 5

A/N: Ohayou, my Bobs! So I was like,"OMG! I have 500 reads." Honestly, I wasn't expecting this much. I still need help naming my new character so I couldn't add her in yet. I'm not sure if I'm adding her to this story or another. Thanks for your help and support. So far, I'm thinking of naming her Misaki. Thanks guys and enjoy!

Lucy's P.O.V.

I messed up big time. I didn't mean to yell at him. I didn't mean to get angry but, I guess it was just an effect of being new. I sighed. I had to wait five minutes before going down to the office. I really didn't know what got into me. I'll just have to apologize. It was probably because I was new to this school, that I was super defensive. I really need to open up.

As I made my way down to the office, I ran into Levy. I looked at her wrist and it seemed fine. Levy told me about the nurse and how she was really good at healing wounds and injuries. Apparently, her daughter, Wendy Marvell, was in seventh grade at Cait Shelter Elementary/Middle School.

Levy went to class and I continued toward the office. I stopped outside the door. I heard laughter inside. I tried to keep listening, to find out who was laughing, but they stopped. I reached for the door knob but somebody from inside opened it. I looked and saw Loke and Natsu grinning. 'Oh boy,' I thought. 'Here we go.'

Makarov's P.O.V.

I looked at the young woman who walked in and nodded my head. She was definitely new. I looked at Loke and shook my head. Then, I began to laugh.

"This is the one who you fought with?!" I laughed.

Loke smirked and shook his head at me. The girl just seemed shocked.

"Okay," I said, finally calming down. "Are you done fighting? As in, you won't fight after this?"

Both of them nodded their heads.

"Good, then I won't have to give you detention. But if you ever, and I mean ever, argue like that again, you will have detention for weeks!"

"We got it! We got it!" Loke replied.

"You can go back to class now."

I smiled as both students left my office. Now I could go back to peace and quiet.

Laxus' P.O.V.

The school was as boring as ever. I graduated two years ago, but I still hung out here in the morning. I had work later, but I didn't really feel like going. I stopped by my grandfather's office earlier and he kicked me out. I purposely annoyed him because his reaction is always hilarious.

Now,I had to find another place to visit. Since I was on the fifth floor, I'd stop by Gildarts' place.

I walked into his room and sat in the back. Right now, he had a class of ninth graders. One the girls sitting near the back pulled a bottle out of her purse. It was a bottle of beer. She began to drink it in class. I wanted to laugh. Gildarts didn't even notice. I poked her a few times but she ignored me. Eventually, she passed out. By now, she had drank over ten packs of beer. Each pack had about twenty bottles. I laughed to myself. Kids these days sure are weird.

Loke's P.O.V.

I looked at Lucy. She seemed happy, probably because she didn't get detention on her first day. She caught me staring at her so I quickly turned away. 'The master let us off easy,' I thought. 'Perhaps he has some new plan or system. Oh well.'

A/N: So I'm thinking about skipping over the rest of the day because the first day is dragging on. If you have any objections please comment. If not, still comment. See ya!