Chapter 4, The First Day Part 3

Hey guys! It's another update. No, I'm not done with chapter five, but I've kept you guys waiting too long. So, I decided to update right now. I hope you guys, my Bobs (since nobody objected), enjoy this chapter! If the character are... well, out of character, please tell me. Thank you, and enjoy!

Lucy's P.O.V.

Levy and I had math together but she was still at the nurse's office. I sighed. I was the only one in the classroom right now everyone else was taking forever. That was kind of my fault, though. I arrived ten minutes early. I pulled out an empty notebook and began to draw. Honestly, I had no idea what I was drawing.

"I think it's some kind of dog," someone whispered. "Or maybe a pig.

I looked around and saw that there were a few other students in the room now. I looked at my drawing, it did look weird. (A/N: It's Plue)

"I think it looks nice," I heard someone else say.

I recognized that voice. It belonged to Loke. I sighed. 'How is he in advanced math?' I thought. I sighed, again. He say down next to me. I looked at the clock. 'Three minutes,' I thought. 'Three minutes until class starts. That's good.' Loke smiled and I blushed. 'Why am I blushing?!' I yelled at myself, in my head of course.

He poked me a few times but I ignored him. 'Why can't he just get that I don't like him, or care?" I thought. I looked at the clock, two minutes.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"What?!" I asked.

"I'm sorry," he repeated.

"No, no, no. I heard you," I said. "I'm asking what you're sorry for."

"Oh," he said. "For embarrassing you."

I blushed again. 'Damn it,' I thought. 'Not again.' He smiled. Then, he began to laugh.

"You're doing that on purpose!" I said.

"No," he laughed. "I'm really sorry. It's just because you keep blushing for no reason."

He continued to laugh. I sighed. 'What's wrong with him?' I thought.

Loke's P.O.V.

I couldn't stop laughing. It wasn't my fault. She was just too much. I tried to stop but I couldn't. Instead, I put my head down. I was still shaking from laughing. 'Oh God,' I thought. 'I need to stop.'

"Ummm, are you okay?" Lucy asked me.

By now I had stopped laughing. I turned my head to look at her and she blushed. I smiled, trying to hold back my laughter. It came out anyway. She sighed. I got up and walked away. I was bothering her too much. Then, our teacher walked in. They were late.

"Hello class," he said. "Please forgive me for being late. I was managing my new restaurant."

"Right, Yajima-san owns the 8-island restaurant," someone said.

"Today," Yajima said. "We won't be doing anything. I will put all of you into groups. Instead of doing actual work, we will be working on team bonding."

Almost everybody sighed. They were all used to working alone.

"First, I will check for your presence," he said.

It took him some time, but Yajima took attendance.

"The only person who isn't present is Levy McGarden," he said. "You will all choose cards. Those cards well decide who is in which group."

Yajima had everyone pick a card. My card was an ace. I looked at Lucy hoping she understood what I was trying to ask. 'Ace,' she mouthed. I smiled and nodded. I saw her sigh and blush. I began to laugh hysterically and everyone stared.

Yajima looked at me and sighed.

"You know," he said. "Mr. Dreyar told me I was going to have trouble with you."

Everyone laughed at me but I didn't care. I was already on the floor laughing uncontrollably. This was really unlike me. I wouldn't have stopped laughing if someone didn't hit me.

"I'm sorry Yajima-san," I muttered.

"It's fine," he said. "You have to enjoy yourself while you're young. Anyway, everybody must find three others people who have the same number, or symbol on their card. You have ten minutes to find all the people in your group. One group will only be made up of the people because Levy isn't here. She will be put in the group of three. Ready, set, go!"

Lucy and I immediately walked towards each other.

"We just have to find two more aces," she said. We looked around to see who had an ace. Alzack Connell approached us slowly.

"Ummm," he said.

He didn't say anything after that. We just started at him. Lucy began to tap her foot, she looked irritated. I grabbed Alzack's card and smiled.

"He's one of us," I told Lucy.

"One more," she smiled.

"Yajima," someone said.

"Yes?" he replied.

"Can you tell us which card group will only have three?"

"I suppose that would be fair. The group made up of only three people is the ace group."

I saw Lucy grin. She was going to be with Levy. We still had a few minutes left, so we began to talk to each other. We discussed ourselves, our likes and dislikes, our past, our friends, and our first class. So far this year was going good.