Chapter 45

And we're here at the last chapter of His Model.

I hope you enjoyed reading Leviste Series 2.

His Model

5 years later...

"Congratulations, Amelia! Still the number one clothing line worldwide"

"Thank you. I hope you're enjoying the party"

"Of course! This after party is one of a kind. The resort is so relaxing and we loved the accomodations. Teka, binili mo ba ito?"

"No. This is owned by my husband's cousin."

"Oh. Please tell them we enjoyed! And we'll definitely come back! Congrats again!"

"Thank you"

I was about to go back to our suite when I saw Akiro na palabas

"Hey"

"Hi!"

"Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded

"My men called me and told me that you bumped into a man. Do you want to go home? I'll talk to Aica to accomodate the guests--"

"Im fine, love."

Akiro became overprotective towards me after that incident 5 years ago. OA na minsan but I understand him. Our family suffered so much as those years passed by

"Promise me, Akiro that you'll choose our baby"

"B-baby, w-we can have another baby next time... I-I can't lose you!-"

"Promise me, love"

I reached out for his face and when he noticed that inilapit nya ang kanyang mukha. I wiped off his tears.

"I promise"

I was comatose for about a year and a half. Hindi nila ako inoperahan until I gave birth. The same day I gave birth ay inoperahan ako agad. My chance of surviving the operation is very low.

I was ready to let go that time. I know my children are safe with Akiro.

My operation was successful pero comatose pa din ako. I also coded, again, bibigay na dapat ako. But then I heard Akiro's pleas.

"No! No! Baby, please, huwag kang susuko! We need you! Our children needs you! Baby, I need you! Please.... Doc, please, save my wife! I will pay whatever amount you ask just save my wife... please"

After my treatments in the hospital, I was discharged. Pero hindi doon nagtapos ang lahat

"GO AWAY! LUMAYO KA SAKIN!"

"Baby, its me, your husband---"

"NO! MY HUSBAND IS NOT HERE! HE WILL SAVE ME! Don't touch me please.... stop!! Stop! Stop!--"

I ran inside the bathroom and locked myself there.

They're here! They will rape me again!

I was diagnosed with PTSD. Everytime a man comes near me, nagwawala ako and sometimes I am violent. Even to my own son and husband.