2

"Blueheart! Blueheart! Did you see it? Did you see it? I'm now a warrior! A real one! I'm so excited! I can lead hunting patrols, go to battle, and- and-!" Meadowshade said impatiently before Blueheart silenced him.

        "I saw, Meadowshade. Don't get too ramped up about it." Blueheart said with a slight giggle. He was proud of his former apprentice. It was heart-warming to see him so happy.Then Pumpkinpelt approached him. "Hi, Blueheart!"He smiled, amused. "Hello, sister. I see you became the medicine cat."

          "Yep! Herbs are more fun than I thought! There's yarrow, juniper berries, dock leaves . . ." "Very nice." Blueheart cut her off before she went on talking about herbs for hours. "You are a herb nerd, aren't you.""Uh-huh!" She said, "Oh! Cloudvine is calling me! I've gotta go! Thanks for the talk, Blueheart!" She mewed and ran off. Blueheart headed to his den to sleep, while Meadowshade was making a ruckus. He watched the stars glisten in the night sky. He could feel a breeze through his soft, groomed, pelt. His eyes became heavy and tired. He soon fell sound asleep. When he awoke, the cats were whispering to each other and he could make out the sound of the leader talking. He ran over to Sun-rock to see what happened. He sat and listened to the Leader talking seriously and sharply.