8

"Meadowshade! Meadowshade. Please, wake up! This isn't funny! Please... Meadowshade... I need you. Please don't die on me! Please! Meadowshade!" Blueheart cried. He felt... anger he couldn't explain it. He felt uncontrollable rage, his rage made him Bloodthirsty. He wanted to kill. He wanted to give them the pain he felt when Meadowshade died. He ran and brutally killed the cats that killed Meadowshade, ripping off their limbs and tearing them apart, he got so bloodthirsty that he even killed some of his clan cats. He killed so many cats that his entire pelt was coated with blood. His heart was thumping. It felt like it would rip out of his chest. All he heard was his mind controlling him. He could hear cats chanting.

           "Coldscar! Kill them all! Coldscar! Murder them all! Show them what you are capable of! Teach them that you are strong!"

          "COLDSCAR!"

            He opened his eyes to see his leader, and Pumpkinpaw, staring at him. They were in shock. He looked around him. Dead cats were everywhere. Pumpkinpelt spoke up. "Blueheart . . . how could you! I HATE you, I HATE you, I HATE you!"           

           His jaw dropped. If Pumpkinpelt hated him . . . he was her brother! Blueheart felt extremely regretful. Why oh why did he kill those poor cats? Pumpkinpelt glared at him with the fire of a thousand suns, then started crying.           

            Rosestar's eyes watered in despair and beckoned Pumpkinpaw and the other cats that survived to follow her. Coldscar... He was no longer Blueheart. His recklessness has turned against him, he curled up into a ball and wept until sunrise. His friend has died, and his sister that has been with him ever since his mother died, had left him. He was alone. No place to go, not even a single cat wanted to spare him."Oh, Starclan. Why? Why me? Why am I now the bad guy? I don't want to be bad, I want to be a hero. Why would you choose this fate for me? No one will forgive me." Blueheart cried. He knew this was his fault. He was the bad guy now. He had to deal with it