5

"Oh my! What happened to dear Meadowshade?!" Cloudvine said surprisingly, she has never seen such a severely injured cat before, considering they never had any wars with cats besides rouges and strays. After hours of waiting, Meadowshade opened his eyes. Blueheart has never felt so relieved to see that he's alive. "W-what happened? Where am I, Blueheart?" Meadowshade Said. Blueheart instantly tensed up with satisfaction from hearing his friend speak. "Meadowshade, don't run too quick and remember if there are any problems, come here, ok? It's not safe right now." Cloudvine Purred. Blueheart cuddled closer to Meadowshade. "Blueheart, have you seen Oakfeather's new litter? They're so cute!" Murmured Cloudvine. Blueheart never knew Oakfeather had kits! Nor did he know that she was pregnant! He was astonished. He helped Meadowshade get into the den with him. Meadowshade started talking about how brave he felt during the fight. Blueheart simply responded with a meow of agreement. He felt his eyes get heavy as Meadowshade kept talking. He soon fell asleep without even noticing that Meadowshade was still blabbering about the fight.In the morning, Blueheart helped up Meadowshade and said that he was going on a hunting patrol and would be back by sun high, therefore when the sun is above Great Pine, he's coming back. Blueheart gathered some cats and took off into the pine forest. He told the cats to split up, and he went north. He went to Great Pine and estimated the time he had before the sun went over it. He said possibly about 30 minutes is when he had to go back. He started wondering about the forest, waiting to hear, or see something in the bushes. He hoped for a rabbit or a squirrel. Those are the clan's favourites. He went over by the juniper bushes.