4

He saw 3 cats that weren't from his clan march into the camp. Rosestar walked over in a haste to see what was happening. She looked rigid and bothered at the same time. "Who are you and why are you in my camp?" Said Rosestar distinctly. "We just wanted to let you know that this territory is going to be ours, if you leave now, everything will be fine. If you stay, we will fight you and whoever wins gets to keep the territory." said the biggest of the cats. He was bigger than Blueheart, and he was more muscular than him. Blueheart felt scared for the first time in a while. He didn't know what to think about these new cats. He was also scared about losing his beloved clan. He didn't want to leave. This was his home. He grew up here in the mountains, of course he didn't want to leave! This is where he grew up. He'd lived here since he was a small kit. "Hey! You can't just come into our territory! This is ours! Go find your own," declared Meadowshade. Instantly, the biggest cat ran towards Meadowshade and pinned him down. Meadowshade pushed him off and slashed his ear. The cat hissed and pounced toward him, Meadowshade dodged and bit off his tail. The big tabby yowled and grabbed hold of his neck and threw him against a big rock by the elder den. Blueheart went into the fight and abolished the Big tabby and the other 2 cats scampered away. Blueheart then went over to Meadowshade and examined his heartbeat. His heart was still beating so he seized him by the scruff and took him to the Medicine den. Cloudvine was arranging herbs when she saw Blueheart come in with Meadowshade. She was astonished to see him. Blueheart settled Meadowshade down onto the moss that was created for wounded cats, specifically badly wounded cats.