Part 51: Sweet Moments

Dida came to Ranbir.
And the trio left them alone.
Dida:"you didn't tell me... not once you thought that you should tell me?"
Ranbir:"i knew that they had problems only with me. I couldn't break the trust you had on your son and daughter-in-law."
Dida:"why did you bear so much?"

Ranbir:"i thought they were frustrated and with time, they will love me again. But there was no love since the beginning  itself."
Dida hugged him.

Ranbir:"i need yo go Dida. There is nothing here for me."
Dida:"i won't stop you. Go with Prachi and her parents. You are happy with them. I will see Vikram and Pallavi."
She left his room and Prachi joined him.

He hugged her seeking some comfort. She reciprocated the hug. She made him rest on the bed and let him sleep in her arms.

Later:
Dida was to talking Mr and Mrs. O.
They wanted to file a complaint but Dida was hesitating. She didn't want to involve the police.
Aryan came there.
Aryan:"why not, Dida? They should be punished."
Dida:"you guys take Ranbir from here. I will handle Pallavi and Vikram."
Mrs. O:"Dida, what they did was wrong. They should be punish."
Dida:" i will handle them. Take Ranbir with you."

Aryan:"Dida... "
But Dida left angrily from there.
Mr. O:"it's ok, she also needs time."
Aryan nodded.

Ranbir woke up after a few minutes and noticed Prachi in his arms. She was sleeping peacefully.
He didn't need those people, he had her and his small family was slowly growing.
He assured himself that he will always have Prachi, her family, dida and Arhana.

He went to the washroom and freshened up. Once he was out, he was wondering if he could take Prachi back to London.

Mr. O entered the room.
Mr. O:"your Dadi refused the complaint, what do you suggest? In the end it's your decision.
Ranbir:"i do want them to be punished. It's going to take time for Dida to digest the truth. I will explain her."

Mr. O nodded.
Mr. O:"we need to go to London and my wife said that it's better if Prachi rest in this condition. You guys stay here for a few days."
Ranbir nodded.

Ranbir:"we will stay in the apartment. I will take care of her."
Mr. O:"i have no doubt on that."
He playfully hit Ranbir on his stomach.
Mr. O:"otherwise i wouldn't have let you be around my daughter and totally not allow the kiss from yesterday."
Ranbir ruffled his hair nervously.

Mr. O:"don't be so nervous, you have my permission for everything. Just don't hurt her and i know you will never."
Ranbir:"i promise you."
Mr. O hugged him.

Mr. O:"and just know we have every proof against your parents, when you go for the complaint."
Ranbir:"thank you for everything."
This time, Mr. O playfully slap Ranbir.
Mr. O:"will you thank this old man now?"
Ranbir:"who said you were old?"
They both shared a laugh. Prachi woke up and was happy seeing them.

Prachi:"what's going on between you two?"
Mr. O:"that's between me and my son."
Ranbir looked at him happily.
Prachi:"ok, ok. I won't interfere. I will team up with mamma, Aryan and Shahana."

Aryan, at the door:"and i am with my sister."
Shahana:"even i am with her."
Mrs. O:"well, i am out of this."
Prachi:"what Mamma?"
Ranbir:"i can't choose between my children. And now i have 4."

Mr and Mrs. O informed Prachi that they were leaving for London tonight.
They had work so Prachi also understood.

At night:
Pranbir went to drop her parents to the airport and then went to the apartment.
Ranbir noticed how excited Prachi was when he was opening the door.
Ranbir:"what happened? Why are you so excited?"
Prachi:"you will see, just open the door."
He grew confused but still opened the door. It was completely dark. He searched the switch when it turned on and he noticed the decorations.
The hall was decorated and full with food items.

Ranbir turned back to Prachi.

Prachi:"it's a new beginning for you. You can finally be free of all questions and of toxic people in your life. It calls for a celebration. So, a dinner date with your one and only girlfriend."
Ranbir chuckled.

Prachi:"go, change first. I will heat the food and come."
Ranbir followed her instructions and went to her room.
He found a box on the bed and smiled.
He took the box inside the washroom with him. She prepared everything from the date to his clothes.
Prachi also went change.
She changed into casual clothes. She was heating the food when she noticed Ranbir coming down.
He stopped seeing how beautiful she looked.
It was a white romper with a thin blazer on top.

He signed her that she was looking beautiful. Prachi looked down in shyness.
He helped her place the plates and they both sat to eat.
They were having a great time after the disturbing events. They were talking and joking happily.
Prachi brought ice cream for dessert and this time they sat in front of the table more closer to each other.
Ranbir was admiring her while she kept talking about random things.
He noticed how her hair kept coming to her face. He leaned in and tucked her hair behind her ear. His hands lingered more on her cheek. He stroke her cheek while she closed her eyes at her dangerous desires.

He leaned in and kissed her cheek. Prachi just melted by the kiss.
Ranbir felt her irregular breathing and smiled as she tried to control it.
He moved down to her jawline and placed a feather light kiss there. He moved to her neck when he felt Prachi clutching to his clothes.
He slowly removed the blazer still kissing her neck and let it fall to the floor. He traced her arms with his finger tips and she shivered at his touch.

Ranbir smiled into the kiss at her reaction.
Ranbir:"i like this dress. It gives me easy access."
Prachi blushed at his comments. He placed few light kisses on her her collarbones and made her lay down on the floor. He climbed on top of her and they had an eyelock.
Their eyes were perfect reflection of what they were feeling in this moment. Just their love for each other and the trust that they have.

Ranbir leaned forward and captured her lips in a slow kiss at first and then gradually increased the pace.
Prachi's heart was beating so fast that she felt that it was about to come out of her chest.
They separated only to catch their breath. Ranbir moved to her neck. And bit on her sweet spot gently.
She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.
Ranbir moved back and looked at her.

Ranbir:"i will stop if you don't want me to continue this."
Prachi looked at him and his eyes confirmed what she thought. They exude only love, protection, security, safety, sincerity and respect.
She just smiled at him and that smile was enough for Ranbir to continue.
He once again captured her lips this time more eagerly and passionately. The kissing intensified with scintillating touches and stimulating gestures.

Ranbir's phone rang.
He moved back from the kiss. He groaned in annoyance while Prachi chuckled.
Ranbir:"let it ring."
He kissed her once more but Prachi moved back this time.
Prachi:"it might be important."
Ranbir:"not more important than this."
He again leaned forward but Prachi pushed him lightly from her.
He fell next to her and picked his phone. Prachi laid on his chest while he talked.

———-
Hope you all like it. And thank you all for your lovely comments on the previous update.
I wasn't sure if it was good or not.
But your comments were a relief.
Thank you guys.