Chapter 20 - I just might become a Suicide Bomber

The Olympians and Camp Half-Blood were used as weapons to destroy me.

Think about this, a random dracanae attacks *insert a name* and he/she brings out Riptide...

Ssssss!

The dracanae slithers backward in fear,

'That Ssssword, Anaklussssmossss! Where did you get it? My lassssst sssight was of this cursssed sssword piercing me!', her pupils dilated from fear.

From that scenario, what did you understand?

She hated the weapon that caused her death.

Thinking of those weapons I get partial PTSD.

*****

I don't want to see the objects of my nightmares.

But sadly...

Life doesn't work that way...

Now I'm thinking of being a suicide bomber, I go over to Camp Half-Blood, surely as long as I see them my emotions will surely spiral out of control, and then...

BOOM!

Then I remembered that Mum and Paul lived on Earth too and there were other lives apart from the Demigods and Gods on Earth. I refuse to be blackened to that extent.

As I looked at the Primordials, I felt kinda mad because they didn't consider my feelings at all.

But... I looked deep into their eyes, I could see the shame they felt for trying to send me as a saviour to the same people who betrayed me, and my heart kinda softened...

What are you doing Percy? I asked myself.

This better not be how my heart will soften when facing my enemies, I sighed in shame.

I was already partly open to the idea, then the deciding factor...

"Just spoke to someone who called himself Grim, Percy, he said you have to do it for the plot, if you agree to do it, he'll meet you", said Chaos laughing.

Grim?

Grim?!

That bastard who ruined my peaceful life?

The ultimate target of my revenge?

He'll meet me?

Good!

I'll do it! But first...

"You lots think yourself wise? How can the laws you created yourselves restrict you, even the Gods disobey the ancient laws not to talk of you guys the Primordials", I said to them distrustfully.

"We didn't create the ancient laws, the Fates did", said Nyx defensively.

So?

"What does that prove? We're way above them on the order of power, you guys just don't want to help", I shot back.

"Ooookkk? You're starting to dump your anger onto us man, chill. In matters like laws are the domains of the Fates and even we can't break them without consequences. Take Zeus's case for example, he sired Thalia, and what happened? The only one above the laws is Chaos himself", explained Aether with a hurt tone.

I must admit I took out my anger on them, I stood up from my throne and bowed to them as an apology.

"It's fine, we get where you're coming from", said Ananke, the others nodded.