A Cabin in the Woods

Her skin was crawling with sin, left from the fading stamps imprinted by his fingertips.
                                                 The pressed indents of his teeth scattered on her breasts,
                                 Like railroad tracks . He had always been her forbidden  fruit,  but tonight
                                               It was her juices that were running down his chin.   A. J. Lawless

Ben and Rey ran away from the castle and the guilty feelings that somehow peaked at them from around every corner.
They needed to avoid the side long glances of the servants and the reminders of a certain someone they were supposed to be loyal to.
          They were careful but Rey needed to escape the confines of the castle. She felt caged up and restless.
She couldn't stand another day in the castle with its oppressive atmosphere.
         The Queen wanted her knight all to herself, with no chance of interrupting servants.
In the darkness of night they travel to a hunters cabin deep in the woods, leaving reality and all its harshness behind them.
            As soon as the door closed behind them they fell into each other's arms.
    They create their own sweet haven , their own Paradise, their own Garden of Eden.

They know they have plenty of time before the King and his entourage would be home , most likely months, so they took full advantage of being alone.

       As the wind howled outside, they were blissfully unaware of the snow drifts piling up outside. They could be trapped for days and not care in the least.

Mature stuff ....
Tangled in each other's arms, in front of a roaring fire, Rey lay fully satisfied from Ben's attentions. She stretched languidly , like a satisfied cat, yawned and lazily rolled onto her stomach, giving Ben a delicious view of her round bottom.

     He was also fully relaxed and lost in the afterglow of their lovemaking.   He thought her cute little tush looked remarkably like a soft , succulent , velvety peach.
     His thoughts drifted to how , when he was a child ,  he loved to bite into a peach and let the juices run down his chin. Never in a million light years would he have thought he would be  here with Rey, let alone any woman. 

       Now she changed positions , rolling onto her back .  This time affording Ben a view of her  sweet little breasts.

          His imagination was running wild as he envisioned those two twin peaks as dual rising suns.   She was laying close enough to the fire to appear to have  flames leaping out of her skin. 
   He would happily scorch himself again and  again just to get close enough to those  twin flames.........

         Weeks past.  They would act like children playing in the snow. The sense of freedom was intoxicating.
How could she go back to the castle and carry on with the mundane duties of a trapped Queen?

               One day, while Ben was cutting wood, Rey snuck up behind him and threw a snowball right in his face.  He had never in  his thirty plus years of life ,  been hit by a snow ball in his life and he wasn't sure how to respond. He felt the snow melting down his neck , the tracks of freezing water making him shudder.

      When another hit him square in the back of the head, he dropped his axe and quickly ran after Rey.  She screeched and ran as fast as the deep snow and her thick coat would let her.
         She was running slow on purpose. She wanted to tease Ben just a little and see how he would react.  She knew he would take most of what she dished out but she couldn't resist at least one snow ball.
It didn't take long for him to catch her around her waist and fling themselves into a deep pile of snow.

        Laughing and playfully punching , they end up kissing. And kissing and kissing.  Rey doesn't even feel the the cold as she lays beneath him.

            They forget all about the wood and lunch and dinner as they consume each other.

          Reality has stoped for them as they spend more and more time together at the cabin.  But like all good things , it must come to an end.    Reality has a way of sneaking up to them in a most shocking and unexpected ways.

**************

        King Poe leaned back on a low couch and sighed contentedly.
The concubine had relieved the ache in his shoulders and other areas of his body quite sufficiently.  He was surrounded by luscious women, all hovering around him for his undivided attention.

        As he pondered the meaning of life, he bit into grape that was offered  seductively by another concubine.  He had stoped by a Harem after he had preformed his obligations to the Deities of his  religious order and  took pleasures of a more fleshy nature.

   Pilgrimage was a slow and often weary task but once Poe arrived in Corcusant, he knew he would partake of the  delights   the city had to offer. He had definitely earned it.

        Now his time in the city was coming to a close. Travel would be better now that Spring had officially arrived.

He was actually eager to get home. He left his Queen safely in the castle, waiting for him with a belly full of the next king of Naboo. He was absolutely sure of it.
He had prayed and offered sacrifice to the Maker for this most important thing to happen.

          Poe knew he would not live forever. He may even die on the way back home. His kingdom needed an heir or it would slip into the bloody chaos and lawlessness he found himself in when he was unwilling  thrust into being king all those years ago. 

            His excellent memory drifted back to a time  just after he took the throne.  He was just a boy really. Only eighteen. Too many confusing and  heavy responsibilities weighing on his thin shoulders.

        When a pretty young kitchen maid  batted her  long lashes and swayed her ample hips  in his direction  he took the bait.

            No one stoped him or warned him, when they  ended up in the barn and she became pregnant a few months later.  It didn't take long for him to realize she just wanted to raise her status from scullery maid to consort to the king.
         They would not be allowed to marry for she was a nobody and was quickly and unceremoniously kicked out of the castle. He never learned of her fate or that of the child.  
                 Twenty  years later his  luck changed for the better, when he fell out of a tree and landed at the feet of  the most beguiling enchantress he had the privilege to behold. 
         Quite fitting really, they were in a enchanted forest with enchanted mist swirling around them . The perfect setting  for a perfect happily ever after.

             But some happily ever after aren't quite so happy.
  He couldn't blame Rey for being barren. They had tried to conceive multiple times but were unsuccessful. He would just have to come up with a civil , and lawful way to find a suitable heir to his kingdom, without letting anyone know his ulterior motive.  Under the guise of finding a body guard for his fragile and  beautiful wife he had found the perfect man to do the job. ....

      Ben Solo.
He had become a loyal friend and trusted adviser. Poe felt he left his Queen in capable hands.
   Now it was time to return home and  back to Rey and the bundle of joy she was  surely carrying. It would take another  two months .

Plenty of time for his two most important people in his life to make some very big mistakes.