Chapter 2 : Separated!

Phew! That's the last of the cybernetic ninjas. If everyone is still alive, don't make a sound. " Stryker spoke out, pausing while looking at his companions " Good. We're good. All my life, I've been working at the station for five years.. Protecting the city, putting dangerous criminals to justice... I've never been in this kind of situation before! So, what's your story, soldier? "

Kung Lao took off his blade hat and swept the dust off with his hand slowly and wore it back " Kung Lao. The last descendent of the Great Kung Lao, he was the first warrior who represented Earthrealm and fought in the tournament a few hundred years ago, until he lost to Shang Tsung. I was the only one who can represent my ancestor and win back the title, honouring my family. " he replied, sitting on a broken debris with his legs crossed.

Johnny took a sharp inhale " Yeah. But Liu is the Chosen One, that's why he has beaten that four armed monster and that old geezer. Anyway, I guess you've seen me behind the scenes, Stryker, I managed to kick back those not-so-fake monsters back to their hellhole or Outworld, that's what they said, but I didn't believe those legends when back at the death island, now I do, I'm doing this for getting my name back, no one believes me I can do my own stunts, and I am the special effects of my movies. " he said in a sarcastic tone while giving a soft smrik. 

The monk rolled his eyes " Yes. Yes. We all heard your stories before. You only seem to be concerned about yourself and material wealth. " Styker just watched both of his new companions, wondering if they had met before before he searched around the abandoned building for a way out, suddenly he remembered his friend and partner, Kabal, as the movie star began to argue with the monk while being ignored by the both.

Alright, listen up, soldiers. We've been hiding here for too long, we have to move out and meet up with the others, we're going back to the church. " he called out in a formal tone and heads out to the exit, following by his two new companions.