Chapter 6: A new plan

* Outworld. Three hours after the invasion of Earthrealm

  Shao Khan returned to his throne right after he declared the war against Earth on behalf of his empire and army, unfortunately for him, not everything has gone well as planned as his most trusted allies like the Tarkatans and Centaurs who had died along the way to conquering the vunerable territory, and what made him even more furious was that his adopted daughter Princess Kitana and her loyal friend and assassin Jade had betrayed him and sided with the Earthrealmers, whom Queen Sindel had failed to retrive them back, or possibly finishing them off for good.

   My Lord, the Lin Kuei and the Black Dragon are here. " the sorcerer announced to Shao as a huge green portal opened to let two different groups to enter the throne room ; the first three figures who were at the front appeared first were cyborg Sektor and Cyrax, then the red eyed ruthless Black Dragon leader Kano appeared after, and they were here to discuss with the Emperor what would be their next move, ready to strike the vunerable Earthrealm to weaken it more, however, it was the current protectors were still in their way, they had to get rid of them somehow...

      Back at Earthrealm...* 
The unexpected Earthrealm's trio were almost on their way towards the same meeting/ hiding spot where they once gathered when the invasion started, the Hollywood's face immeadiately lit up as he saw the church " Come on, you guys! We're almost there! Finally!" he cheered, all excited and exhausted at the same time, but mostly excited since all he wanted is to head back to see Sonya, the woman he had a crush on and giving a big hug for her " Wait up, Cage! We still need to stay alert before going back, I had a feeling that our ' stalker's ' still after us- Aha!" Stryker grabbed the neck of their mysterious stalker who's been following them all along, it was Reptile!

Stryker knew because he heard the hissing from the Syzoth, splashing from the small puddles on the roads and he noticed traces of acid has left behind as well " Not so sneaky now, are you?" he tossed Reptile to the floor and started throwing a few punches before the enemy could escape with invisibility and reappeared again with a powerful flying kick to the other's face, ready to pounce back " I shall finish what the Queen could not do, so the great Shao Khan will be pleased!" he cried out triumphantly " For Outworld!!!" he shouted.

He started lunging towards the policeman, starting with swinging punches of his sharp reptilian claws and an uppercut to the face which sent Styker falling to the ground but he got up, received a nose bleed and bleeding on his mouth, he looked up at the Reptilian, wiping his own mouth with his arm, letting his other two companions to assist the fight, making Reptile vulnerable and weakened and retreated to a random sewer hole " This is not over yet, humans!!! I shall have my revenge and so does the Emperor!!! " he shouted at the trio and crawled inside.

Man that was the most craziest and unexpected thing I ever saw! I thought I'll never see him again. " Johnny said while looking over the sewer hole with his sunglasses down " Are your okay Stryker? " he then turned his attention to his companion who was sitting by a broken lamp post 

  Yeah. Thanks for the concern, Cage. We should be going back inside, I bet that the're gonna be more of them out there ready to kill us. " he said between heavy breaths before he was lent a hand to go back to the church...