Chapter 4

H.. how long are we gonna keep on walking  like this until we find someplace to.. You know, take a break? " the actor complained between heavy breaths " Quit your whinning, Cage. I think we're almost there, I'm sure of it, I know this city than you two.  " he patted on his back, encouraging him to continue moving " Keep up the pace, soldier." he turned back around, continuing to walk to the direction they were moving to, he had a feeling that someone or something was watching them, so he'll have to keep on alert. 

   I had a bad feeling that someone is watching us. We have to keep our eyes and ears open. " Kung Lao finally spoke out, reminding his companions " It could be one of the emperor's deadly warriors, I've seen and encountered them back at the island. " he further explained before the three of them stopped by the police station where it was empty since all of the police forces went out to defend the city from the outworld attackers

" Dammit... I can't believe that none of them stayed back and looked after the station! This is irresponsible and.. " Stryker growled in frustration and sighed heavily " They say go out with Kabal, they said. The chief will be proud, they said. " he grumbled under his breath before entering the building to let the others in to rest, regain their energy and find anything useful before setting out again.

    The movie star relaxed on one of the chairs next to the cooler filled with water, a few untouched snacks next to him on the small desk, the Shaolin monk meditating on the other side of the same room with his hat place on the floor beside him while the police commander does a checkup on the supplies of guns and ammo in the weapons storage, he grabbed a new pistol, two pair of shotguns to put on his back and with addition of ammunition just in case, he gave a slight nod, satisfied of his preparations, knowing he's ready to face further unknown obstacles and challenges, with the help of two of experienced kombatans.