Chapter 5: Be prepared

I have to admit that all of us have survived the onslaught of Queen Sindel... Because that was crazy. " Sonya said to her friends while resting at one of the spots of he church " I thought she's one of the good guys who can help us win against Shao Khan. But after what we've been through together.." she inhaled while wrapping the bandage around the injury around the arm.

" She had almost murdered us all, Sonya.. even we had outnumbered her, but we were no match with  her unspeakable strength... But at least, I have came back just in time to aid you all and drove her back.. " Liu Kang spoke while watching Kitana resting next to him on the floor while her head was laying on his legs to rest on which made him smile a little before looking at his mentor standing in front of the altar, thinking to himself, having deep thoughts as he was looking up at the colourful stain glass, the chosen one began to think back the events that has happened to him and his friends and enemies, wondering what would happen to his close friend/a brother like figure, the reckless Hollywood actor and the police man to survive in this world that will be soon to be merged with another realm.

   The city's in danger and we did all we can to help the citizens to safety. We've never faced like this before sir. " a SWAT member spoke through the distorted radio while the background was filled with loud noises of destruction and gunshots " Try to search for any possible injured or trapped survivors, if there's any chance you could find a particular group from the church? " Stryker asked, concerned for his companions and all he got as a respond was a 'no'  and then the signal cuts off within a minute, the SWAT Commander sighed heavily in fustration, his other two companions looked at him with a worried face on their looks

  "  This is really the end for us, I knew it! We're not gonna see them again.. not even Sonya.." the Hollywood actor exclaimed with fear " I thought we are going to win this..  I guess we lost. " he took off his sunglasses, looking at the ceiling and the Shaolin Monk stood up from his seat, wearing his blade hat back with a determined look " I hate to admit, you are right, Johnny. But a part of me still believes that my brother is still alive waiting for our return. " he said to his friends " And so does our friends as well. We will take back what's ours and defend Earthrealm!"

        " It might be risky, but it's worth a shot. Let's do this." Stryker said, agreeing with Kung Lao and Johnny just nodded quietly before three men walked out back to the streets with caution.