Ballroom

Blair's pov

It has now officially been a week since Grey saved me from that building. 

He also filled me in on everything like how my father was lying to protect me and my family, how his father has been behind all of this for the past 9 months, how his father shot himself. Everything. 

"How does your head feel, you finally got your bandages off today" Grey sits down beside me on the couch. 

"It feels fine I just wish I could do fun things and maybe get out of this house" I sigh. 

"I know you do" He says and kisses my cheek. 

I cuddle up to his chest and just lay there. 

Bailey comes in and lays down beside us and I stroke his golden fur. 

"We should get more dogs, like 9 more" I giggle. 

"Hell no. Bailey is way more than enough" Grey says. 

"Oh come on, I know you love him and I have the photo's to prove it" I giggle. 

"You do not you little liar" Grey says jokingly and tickles my side, making me laugh. 

"I do so" I say in between laughing. 

Grey doesn't say anything and just continues to tickle me more. 

He stops tickling me and calms back down where he was sitting. 

"Can I ask you something" He turns to me.

"Shoot" I say. 

"Will you go to the ball with me, the same one where I confessed my feelings for you" He asks. 

I smile widely and wrap my arms around his neck. "Yes" I laugh. 

"It's in three days so be ready" He says and pulls away from the hug. He just looks at me before kissing my forehead. 

_________________

*3 days later*    Sorry for all the time jumps

I slip into the dress the I have perfectly planned out. Grey didn't give me much time but I think for what time I had, I did pretty good. 

Next, I slip on my heels and make sure my hair and make up still look good in the mirror

I walk down the stairs to see Grey standing beside Alex talking.  

Alex spots me first and his mouth drops open. 

Grey turns around to face me and instantly a smile appears on his face. He's wearing a very hot suit like he normally does and

He curses under his breath as I reach the bottom. 

"You look spectacular" He says.

"And you look very handsome" I smile.