Pain

Blair's pov

Its been a couple of days now since I ended things with Greyson. I  haven't talked to him since. I called his assistance and got a couple of days off so I don't have to go into work and see his face because I know if I do, everything will come back at full speed. 

My feelings for Greyson and the things me and him shared with never go away but I can't be with some one who believes I make them weak. He needs to realize I build him up instead of ear him down.

Ill forever love him with everything I have in me but I just need time and I think he does to. I know I hurt him badly when I said the things I did. I cant control what I say or do when I'm angry. 

My thought get interrupted when My phone buzzes from a message. I heck to see who it is and I am shocked to the the name. Sara. My little sister. 

She must have finally gotten her phone back. 

The message she sent reads 'Hey sis, wanna meet up some where's?'.

I quickly reply with a ye and figure out a date and time. Today at 5 which is 2 hours from now. 

I quickly put my phone away and get ready to go.

___________________

I arrive at the park where she is meeting me and I wait for her by our favorite bench. 

I see her figure come across the field, walking straight towards me. 

I stand up when she gets closer. I haven't seen her in so long I don't know what to do or say. 

She walks up to me and without a second glance we hug each other like our lives depend on it. 

"Its so good to see you Sara" I pull away from the hug and just look at her. She looks a lot more grown up from last time I saw her. To me she's still a little girl that loves Barbie's and frozen. It still hasn't registered in my brain she's now 17 and probably training for the mafia. 

"I know. Its been so lonely at home without you" She sits down on the bench and I do the same. 

"So how's things with mom and dad" I ask and she looks down at her feet. 

"Fine, I guess. Mom and dad haven't stopped fighting after he banished you and mom really wants to reach out but dad wont let her. He also as me training for the mafia all the time, its non stop" She sighs. The smile on her face now gone. 

"I'm so sorry Sara" I feel so bad for her. I'm the one what's suppose to be working my butt of for my dad but instead its her now. 

"Its okay Blair. Anyways, how's you and Greyson Hendrix" She tried to put on her best smile but kind of fails. 

"We broke up. How did you even know we were together in the first place" I ask her in confusion. I never knew it would hurt so bad saying me and Greyson broke up but it does. 

"When the man with the biggest mafia gets a girlfriend every one knows" She chuckles. 

"Oh that makes a lot of sense" I sigh. My gaze falls to the ground. 

"Come for supper" She blurts out. 

I look back up at her in confusion. "Dad would kill me" I say. 

"I think he's over it now and pus you and Greyson aren't together anymore, you can come back home maybe" She shrugs her shoulders. 

I take a second to think before I say anything. "Sure, I guess". 

"Great lets go now or we are gonna be late" She stands up and grab my hand pulling me to the car. 

__________________

We arrive at the house. It still looks the same as when I left. 

I walk inside her and its filled with some vices coming from the living room. 

She gestures her head to the living room and moves out of the way so I can get by her. 

I walk in to see my mother and father arguing. 

Their heads turn to me fast. 

My moms mouth drops open in shock and my father just stands there. 

My mom stands up quickly and rushes over to me. 

She embraces me in her arms and I immediately hug her back. I missed her hugs the most. 

"Oh my dear. I've missed you so much" She pulls way from the hug and puts her hand on my cheek. 

"I've missed you too mom" I let out a small chuckle. 

She looks back at my dad and sees him slowly walking over to us. She walks away from me and stands on the side with my sister. 

"Dad I'm so sorry" I say but he cuts me off with a hug. His arms wrap around me and pulls me into his body fast. 

"Blair I'm so sorry for everything" I hear his voice breaking. 

"Its okay dad I forgive you" I hug him back tightly. 

He pulls away and just looks at me when he's interrupted when there's a knock at the door. 

He walks away from me and out of the living room to the door. 

Sara rushes over to me. "I forgot to mention he's having a couple of mafia leaders over tonight" She whispers in my ear and my stomach drops. 

"Is Greyson gonna be here" I whisper back to her. 

"I don't know, he didn't say who he was inviting" She shrugs and walks back over to our mom. 

I turn around when footsteps enter the living room. 

My stomach drops to the core of the earth and I freeze. I can barely breath. I stand in shock but my eyes never leave him. 

He stands tall like usual and he looks just has shocked as I am.

My dad enters in behind him with a small smile. 

"Greyson this is my wife who you have already met and my daughter Sara. And that's my Blair but you already know her well" My father points to me and I freeze up. 

"Yeah I know her" Greyson breaks the silence. 

Main Insta- leahaa_17

Characters Insta- kaqxcharecters 

OOOOOOH. Just you wait...

I apologize for this chapter being a bit all over the place.