good morning merchling | wesper

a/n just some wholesome wesper content because i love them so much
* * *

Jesper woke up first, as he usually did, to find arms firmly wrapped around his torso. He looked down to see a mop of red curls on his chest. Wylan. He smiled to himself, loving to feeling of waking up next to Wylan Van Eck.

Jesper leaned closer, pressing a soft kiss to Wylan's curls, and pulled him closer. He was wearing a large sweater, most likely one of Jesper's that he had stolen, and he looked absolutely adorable.

He stirred, letting out a soft puff of air onto Jesper's chest, and opened his eyes. His gorgeous eyes. Jesper could stare at them all day, correction; he could stare at Wylan all day.

"Morning," Wylan mumbled, voice still thick with sleep.

"Good morning, merchling," Jesper said.

"What time is it?"

Jesper glanced behind him at the clock, before turning back to his boyfriend and answering, "7:16."

Wylan swore—something he rarely did and had probably picked up from Jesper and the rest of The Crows— before sitting up. The blankets fell off him immediately when he sat up and Wylan grumbled about the room being too cold.

Jesper laughed, and pulled him back down so his back was against Jesper's chest.

"What's the rush," He asked, lips brushing over Wylan's neck. "Why can't we just cuddle, huh?"

"I have a meeting today," Wylan protested, though he made no move to get up.

"So what, you've got plenty of time."

"Not really," Wylan said. "The meeting stars at 8."

"Like I said," His lips continued to press into Wylan's neck and cheeks. "Plenty of time."

Wylan relaxed into the kisses, his eyes closed her idly before he shoved Jesper away. "No, I have to get ready, Jes. If I'm late it'll set a bad example."

Jesper grumbled under his breath, watching as Wylan rummaged through the closet for something to wear. The red head turned to look at him and raised an eyebrow, "Not going to get dressed?"

"I'll just watch, thanks."

Wylan rolled his eyes, used to Jesper's flirty one liners by now. He picked out a navy blue shirt and some black pants, going into the washroom to change and emerging with perfectly styled hair and brushed teeth. Jesper smiled at him, sitting up bed and reaching his arm out towards Wylan.

"Come here," He said and Wylan regarded him wearily before he relented and walked over.

Jesper smoothed his hand down Wylan's shirt,  and planted a kiss on the other boy's hand. Wylan smiled down at his boyfriend, "What are you going to do all day?"

Jesper shrugged, "Kaz will probably want something done, other than that I'll just sit here and be pretty."

"Good luck with that pretty boy," Wylan said, planting a kiss on Jesper's cheek before heading to the door. "I'll be done with my meeting by lunch, see you then?"

"You know it."