so pretty | wesper

a/n THEY CASTED WYLAN!!! HE'S LITERALLY PERFECT IM SO EXCITED

warnings: pure fluff (with a couple innuendos)

UNEDITED
- - -

Jesper knew what he was doing. He had to know.

What was he doing exactly?

He was sitting on the couch, one leg thrown over the arm and the other dangling above the ground. He was spinning one of his revolvers in his hand as he read aloud to Wylan.

It started off innocently enough, Jesper needed a distraction and Wylan had asked if he could read. But now Jesper was looking so good with his shirt half undone and his voice getting low and gritty. As they reached a more...romantic part in the book, Wylan felt his cheeks become red. He was t innocent, he had Jesper Fahey as a boyfriend after all, but it was odd to hear Jesper talk aloud about it. Not a bad odd though, defiantly not bad.

Wylan closed his eyes for a moment, enjoying the sound of his boyfriend's voice as he tried to calm his mind.

"Wy?" He heard Jesper ask. "You awake over there?"

"Yeah," He mumbled, only just realizing how tired he was.

Jesper chuckled, the sound reverberating across the room. "I don't think you are," He said. "Let's get you to bed."

Wylan started to protest, opening his eyes, but was stopped when Jesper lifted him up and into his arms. The older boy carried him up the stairs and into their shared room, where they both flopped onto the bed with tired sighs.

Wylan reached over and grabbed at Jesper, who smiled and moved closer until the red head could lay his head on Jesper's chest.

"You're so pretty." Wylan heard Jesper say before sleep took over.