Chapter 2

(Y/n) West Pov:
Graduation was over and we are outside of the school. Looking at the halls one very last time hurts bad. "(N/n), I just wanted to give you this." Beck said. "We gonna celebrate our graduation in Malibu beach as a picnic," Tori said while holding my sister's hand (Jade is lucky that she chose Tori, Tori is the sweetest gal ever). Everyone agreed and left "we are just gonna pack up," they all said as they left. Andre stayed as if he would be third-wheeling me and Beck. Feeling awkward he left and I am sure he will be packing (Some part of me thinks my best friend is jealous).
"So what was that Beck?" I asked. "Nothing much, just a promise ring with a matching necklace with a pendant with a pic of you and me," Beck said as he was giving me the ring and necklace. "This is beautiful!!" I squealed. "I love you!!" I whisper shouted and hugged him, he hugged me back and he kissed my forehead as I love you back.

Andre Harris Pov:
I left (y/n) and Beck since I was a bit jealous. I am now back home and grandma has been yelling at me. Robbie and Cat decided to video chat with me, "Hi Andre!" they both said excitedly, "Hey" I said. "So you coming to the beach later?" Cat said with a giggle "yeah sure, I will be there." I told them excitedly as I mumbled under my breath. We ended the call and I went back in and started packing a few things. "Hey grandma, I will be going to the beach today." I told her, "Andre pls come back early." my grandma said worriedly. "don't worry grandma." I said and left out of the house.

Beck Oliver Pov:
(y/n) and I got home and packed for the beach. "Hey Beck, I got you something." (y/n) said as she was carrying a large box with holes in it. "I told you not to get me anything." I said "I just wanted to give you something since you gave me a gift that I did not expect." (y/n) said. "just open it!!" (y/n) said. I rolled my eyes playfully at her and she punched my arm playfully as if she is saying that's what u get. I opened the box and saw a cute little Rottweiler pup "Jade told me you like Rottweilers, she even told me how she got u a Rottweiler while you 2 are dating." (y/n) said. "She did?" I asked in shock "Yep, she said I have to get to know you better." (y/n) commented. "Ohh she did," I said. We both left with the RV to pick up the gang.

Jade West Pov:
I drove home and I am starting to miss (y/n). It's hard for me not to be with her since we are twins. I texted her about our meet-up with the gang before we all head out to college. "Jade, you got a scholarship to Boston University!!" both my parents said excitedly. "Okay," I said sarcastically since I did not care for now. I only care about going to the beach and seeing my friends. I since packed my things and just waited outside.