Chapter 6

(Y/n) West Pov:
Jade and I came back to LA and it has changed a bit. "I'm heading off to Beck's," I said. "Well yeah since you live there," Jade said while rolling her eyes.
We arrived home. "I miss home," I said with tears down my face (I grew up here so I miss it obviously). "You can come in, greet mom and dad, and go back to Beck's," Jade said as she patted my shoulder. We entered the house "mommy" I squealed like a five-year-old coming back from kindergarten class. "hi (n/n) my baby girl is at home." mom said as she hugged me. "Mom, am I also your baby girl?" Jade asked annoyed. "Jade, your sister is back home and I miss her." mom explained letting go of me from the hug.
"my little (n/n) is back!!!" I heard a familiar voice say excitedly. "daddy!!" I said happily, "how are you?" dad asked. "I'm fine dad" I reassured him as I hugged him. I broke the hug and stayed for a while. "I better be going," I said looking at the time on my phone. "thanks for the ride." Jade said, "come back soon." mom and dad said as I waved goodbye.
I came back home to Beck's and when I opened the door Layla rushed out and licked me. "Hey, baby Layla." I said as I petted her and headed inside, Layla followed in. "welcome back (n/n)." beck said. "hey!!" I said excitedly, "omg hi Andre." I said "hey (y/n)" Andre said, "what are you doing here." I said as I sat down, "just wanted to visit my 2 best friends." Andre responded. We talked the night away after that.

Jade West Pov:
I headed upstairs and rested. I went to (y/n)'s old bedroom and started to miss her a lot. I took her old teddy bear and hugged it, I'm sure (y/n) won't mind. I went back to my room and closed my eyes until I fell asleep.

Andre Harris Pov:
I headed back home to see my older sister Isabelle in grandma's house, "what are you doing here?" I asked, "Andre, dad said he was sorry for leaving you with grandma." Isabelle said "Andre--" she started. "what?!" I said angrily "we are sorry for leaving you, dad said it was the best for you." Isabelle finished.
"Listen, I'm very tired already and I want to sleep," I told Isabelle, "that's cool, I'm leaving anyway, and I just wanted to tell you grandma was sent to the mental hospital," Isabelle said. That made me worry even more. "what do you mean?" I asked, "her condition of being scared of everything has gotten worse, she is also scared of her family." Isabelle said with a concerned look in her eyes. "That's why dad asked me to stay with you." she continued "Ok then," I said excitedly since I missed her real bad, the last time I saw my sister was back when I was in 5th grade when she was 15.