Chapter 17

(y/n) West Pov:
We arrived in Los Angeles and setting foot in my hometown feels amazing. I missed LA very much, we hopped off the plane and cleared things at the airport. "where should we go first?" Andre said excitedly. "I was thinking of going to mom and dad to pay a visit." Jade clarified. "we could do that, plus Beck doesn't even know I'm here," I said. I got my car and drove Jade and Andre to my house. Jade knocked on the door and dad opened it, "hi dad." Jade and I said, "Hey girls." dad said as he hugged me and Jade. Andre just stood there silent. "What's wrong?" I said. "n-nothing." he replied. "dad, where is mom??" I asked going inside the house and noticed a letter saying that she was very sick and--. "dad, pls tell us." Jade said. "your mom has passed away." dad said with tears in his eyes, no wonder he was wearing black. "did u go to her funeral?" Jade and I asked tears flowing down our eyes. "I can't believe this happened, I didn't even say goodbye. How?" I said holding tears back. I can't believe this happened, first I had my break up with Beck since he cannot handle a distanced relationship, I moved on even if I promised Beck I would be back together with him, and now my mother died.
"I'll be going to Beck's place," I said, I hopped into my car and drove off.
I arrived at Beck's place and knocked on the door. "hey." he said looking down on the ground, and when he looked back up he was shocked to see me. "hi Beck." I said excitedly, "hello my little Layla." I said as I saw Layla all grown up. "About the break-up thing can we talk about it?" I asked. "sure." "come on in," he said gesturing me to go in. I sat down and we started talking. "so, it's now you and Andre?" Beck asked, "yeah, and listen, I am so sorry for breaking your promise." I said trying to reason out. "(y/n) I wanted you back, but since it's now you and Andre, congrats," he said. I could see the sadness in his eyes "maybe soon, cause Andre and I are not meant to be." I said. "Andre is probably doing this just to keep me happy after our break-up," I said. "Are you sure?" Beck asked. "Probably," I said.

Jade West Pov:
"Dad, why did you not tell me and (y/n)?!" I screamed at him. "because I did not want you both to worry." dad reasoned out "we worry about LA every day." I said.
(y/n) arrived home and sat down on the couch. "how was Beck?" Andre asked. "he was okay." (y/n) said. I got up and brought some juice for (y/n) and Andre. "thanks Jade" Andre and (y/n) said as I handed them their drink. "how is college." dad asked, "it was fine, (y/n) has a new boyfriend." Jade said "Jade?!" I yelped rolling her eyes. "oh really?" dad asked in disbelief "what happened to you and Beck?" dad asked "well, he broke up with me thru a text message because he cannot handle a distanced relationship." (y/n) explained "so who are you da--" dad said and (y/n) cut him off saying "can we go to mom? please?" "she is now dating her best friend Andre Harris." I said, "that's me." Andre mumbled.
We went to mom's grave and I placed a red rose on mom's grave. "mom, would love to see us again, at least this one last time." I said. (y/n) agreed tears down her face. Andre hugged her reassuring her everything will be okay.

Andre Harris Pov:
"Andre, can I talk to you. Alone." (y/n) said as she wiped away a tear from her face. "okay," I said leaving with (y/n). Jade was mouthing the words "don't hurt my sister." I nodded in agreement and led (y/n) to an open gazebo so we could talk.
"Andre, do you really want me as a girlfriend or you're only doing this just to make me happy??" (y/n) asked as we both sat down. "I do want you to be my girlfriend, but I know you would say no to me, and that is why I am doing this to make you happy. You were sad for one whole week (n/n)" I told (y/n) as I held her hand. "can we do this until Beck and I get back together?" (y/n) asked, "anything for my best friend." I said
(y/n) and I went back with Jade and Mr. West. "hey dad." (y/n) said, "can we go to Nozu's??" Jade added. Man, I missed Nozu's that was the best Japanese restaurant in LA. "yeah sure." Mr. West said.
We all arrived at Nozu and the place has changed since the last time we went there.
"Is this the Nozu I used to know?" I said in awe and shock. "this is an amazing change." Jade said.
"table for 4 please." (y/n) said "pls follow me," the man said gesturing us to follow him and we sat down there.

a/n - hey, sorry for the spoilers but we are going fast forward to December. I will leave y'all on imagining the next few days of their school. love you angels <3