Chapter 3

(y/n) West Pov:
Beck and I drove off with Layla (yes the dog is a girl, and Beck named her). We picked Jade up and drove to Tori's place to pick everyone up for our picnic celebration. "Jade, remember when we tried to give Beck a Rottweiler?" Tori said as she saw Layla. "Yeah, I did," Jade said sarcastically while rolling her eyes. Andre just sat there quietly, "Okay Andre, what's wrong?" I asked breaking the silence. "(n/n) I have had a crush on you ever since we were 13." Andre blurted out. "really?!" Jade, me, and Beck said at the same time. "mhmm" Andre nodded. Layla jumped to my lap and I took her leash and connected it to her collar.

Andre Harris Pov:
The gang and I arrived at the beach. I saw (y/n) my best friend all happy with her boyfriend which is also my best friend Beck. Cat and Robbie started dating after graduation, I would have asked Jade out until she dated Tori. and no one wants to date Trina.
"Hey Andre, well, I just wanted to hang out." (y/n) said as she sat down. Tori and Jade are by the sea and Cat is just seashell collecting and Robbie was talking to Beck. I glanced down to the beach towel I am sitting on and glanced back at (y/n) "So what do you wanna do?" I asked, "Hi, mind if we hang with u two?" Jade and Cat asked. "Do you guys want to go by the shore and watch the sunset?" (y/n) suggested. "We should bring food," Jade said. Me, Cat, (y/n), and Jade brought the food for the picnic near the shore and watched the sunset together.
"where's Layla?" Jade looked back and forth around the beach. "I-I think she is in the RV." (y/n) said. "I better get her before we are all scared that she's lost." (y/n) added. (y/n) stood up and went back to the RV. Beck and Robbie came over to watch the sunset with us. Tori is buying shaved ice with our favorite flavors.

Beck Oliver Pov:
"Where's (y/n)?" I asked them. "She came back to the RV to get Layla." Jade scoffed and rolled her eyes. I smiled as a thank you and went to the RV. "Ohh hey Beck." (y/n) said with a surprised expression on her face. I sat down on my couch and carried Layla. Layla on the other hand licked my face. "So, will you come back outside?" I asked "yeah I will." (y/n) said

Jade West Pov:
"We better get going now," Tori said. "I have an entrance exam at a university in Texas." she continued. We all headed out and went back to the RV. "So we heading home?" Beck said "yep," Andre and Cat said. I sat next to a sleeping (y/n), Layla in the other hand jumped on my lap and gave me puppy kisses. I carried Layla and gently placed her on her puppy bed. (y/n) woke up and asked where we all are.

A/n - hey bbys!! if you don't know where the stories started, it started with "Are We Even Perfect" since this is its sequel