Chapter 14

Jade West Pov:
I woke up and looked left and right to find (y/n). "Hey Jade." Jay said "hey" i replied. I got up to brush my teeth and get some breakfast. I cooked up some pancakes and some maple syrup.
I checked my phone as I ate some breakfast. I texted Andre to see where he is and where my sister is.
~•TEXT MESSAGE•~
Jade - hi Andre
Andre - goodmorning Jade
Jade - where is (y/n)??
Andre - she is with me
Jade - where are you two??
Andre - going to meet with our classmates
Jade - ohh okay
Jade - see you guys later
Andre - see yahh
~•END OF TEXT•~
I was a bit mad cause they did not wake me up to let me join. It was okay, maybe next time. I finished my breakfast and left to go shopping.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
I arrived in the mall and went to my favorite store. I bought jeans and a new top and got something for (y/n) too (i may look mean and emo in the outside but i am caring and loyal in the inside). I blasted my favorite music and wore my earphones and headed out.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I headed back home and went inside. I decided to video chat with mom and dad since i miss them.

(Y/n) West Pov:
Andre and I got out and headed to the restaurant. "Hey (n/n)" Tiffany said as she blew air kisses to me as a greeting. "Hey Tiff." I said "you must be Aaron." I said as i shook his hand. "Yeah nice to meet you (y/n)." Aaron said
We got to our seats and ate breakfast.

Andre Harris Pov:
(Y/n) and I headed home and saw some shopping bags on the floor. "Jade??" (Y/n) questioned. "What is this?? Did you really shop for all these things." (Y/n) commented. "I got something for you and you should be thankful." Jade said rolling her eyes. "What's that?" I asked (y/n) as i saw her ring "this is a promise ring Beck gave me way back." (Y/n) said sadly.
Since I was done with my song. I decided to sing it. "That was amazing." (Y/n) said. She kissed my cheek.
I blushed hard and good thing they did not notice.