Chapter 9

(Y/n) West Pov:
We arrived to school and got inside the campus. "Holy chiz!" Jade exclaimed. We got to the lobby and got our class schedules ready. "We have the same classes!!" Andre said excitedly. I miss Beck, but I might find someone new, but i also dont want to leave his side. I also miss baby Layla anyways. First class was History, we came in to the classroom and it was nothing like Sikowitz or in Hollywood Arts High. "Hello madame, goodmorning." Me, Andre and Jade said in unison. "Goodmorning, you must be our new students. Andre, Jade and (y/n)." The teacher said. "Go on, take your seats." The teacher said. I sat between Andre and Jade's seats.

Jade West Pov:
Class started and it was so boring, I raised my hand "yes Jade?" The teacher asks in a strict tone. "Is class this boring?" I asked smirking. "Sorry about my sister, we are actually used to fun classes." (Y/n) said defending me. "Its true." Andre added. "Well, we can make this class fun." The teacher said. "Since this is History  can we act out the lesson so that everyone can understand the lesson?" (Y/n) suggested. The teacher glared at her and I thought my sister would go to detention. "What a splendid idea ms. West" the teacher said then smiled. Andre, (y/n) and I are picked and we acted out History's scene.