Chapter 19

(Y/n) West Pov:
Sikowitz felt so much better and I felt so bad. "Sikowitz, i am so sorry." I said. "Nahh its okay." Sikowitz said "kids now, call me Siko for short." That was weird, yeah, i told myself.
Jade was i dont know where. "Jade??" I called her out. I bet she is out in the parking lot.
"Hey Sikowitz I really appreciated what u did for me last 2 school years. I got u this. Advanced Merry christmas." I said as I gave him, his present "thank u (y/n)." Sikowitz said.
"Omg!! (Y/n)." Someone familiar said. "Tori??" I asked. "Nope, its Cat." Cat said, she is now different. She already has brown hair with blonde tips, when I saw her it was literally like yesterday.
"I missed u a lot." I said hugging Cat. "I miss u too." She said, "why are u here??" I asked. "I was just going to pick up my cousins Sydney and Erica." Cat said. "I was just visiting Hollywood Arts." I said.
I really need to look for Jade,I said goodbye to Cat and headed out.

Jade West Pov:
(Y/n) was still in the campus. I decided to head out and stayed out. "Where were you??" (Y/n) asked. "Outside, wasnt it obvious." I asked annoyed. Me and (y/n) headed back home.
Dad was so annoying I almost yelled at him. I went upstairs in my room and called Cat and Andre. I dont even miss Sinjin and Robbie, especially Beck. Three hours have passed and we ended the video chat. "Jadelyn get down here quick." Dad said, I was super annoyed with the name Jadelyn. "Its not Jadelyn." I yelled, closed the door in my room and headed down. I saw (y/n) crying and dad must have abused her or he hurt her feelings. "Dad, what did u do to my twin??" I asked glaring at dad. "Dad is engaged to a new girl." (Y/n) said. My face was in full shock and horror. "Is this true?" I asked in disbelief in my voice. He nodded and I rolled my eyes and pulled (y/n) with me back to my room. "Why did u pull me here? We would be meeting dad's new girl in a few minutes." (Y/n) said. "We have to break the engagement." I said "dad is happy with her, as long as he's happy im happy for him." (Y/n) said

Andre Harris Pov:
Hanging out with my older sister was fine. I still may be mad at her but she is still my sister. "Hey bro, we should pay grandma a visit, she's probably better now." My sister Isabelle said. "Okay Belle." (Yeah her nickname is Belle). "But first I gotta visit (y/n)." I said.
"Hi Andre, what brings u here??" (Y/n) asked. "Am i really not allowed??" I asked "kay fine, come in..." (y/n) playfully rolled her eyes and let me in. "I thought ur hanging out with ur sister?" (Y/n) asked as she headed to the kitchen and brought some ice cold cola. "Thanks." I said then took a sip.