Chapter 11

(Y/n) West Pov:
Classes were over and we went back home to aunt's. "Welcome back." Jay said as he was running down the stairs with his bag. "Where are you going?" I asked my cousin. "To my job, I go to college later in the morning." Jay said. Jay is the same age as me and Jade. "I better get to the cafe." Jade said. "Wait for us." Andre said slinging his bag over his shoulder.
We arrived to the cafe and got our orders. We sat on the vacant table. "Hey bestie (y/n)." Someone blonde said. It must be Tiffany. "Umm... hi? We arent even besties... yet" i said. "Oh yeah." Tiffany said. Tiffany left and came to their seats.
"What were you going to ask me Andre?" I asked. "I wanted to ask if-- do you want to be my girlfriend??" Andre asked. "Well yeah." I said.

Jade West Pov:
My sister (y/n) could be happy again. She finally has a new boyfriend, her best friend Andre.
"Im so happy you got a new boyfriend (n/n)" i said "thanks Jade" Andre and (y/n) said in unison. I checked my phone and it had 2 missed calls from Tori, and 5 missed calls from Beck. Why would Beck call me??
I called Beck and told him everything. I mean what could go wrong?

Andre Harris Pov:
I dreamed of me and (y/n) dating ever since I was little. "I got our drinks." (Y/n) said. She put the drinks down and I grabbed mine. Jade took a sip of hers and said. "I told Beck everything." And took anothwr sip. "You did what??" I said in shock. Beck will think that I betrayed him or he would think (y/n) betrayed him.