Chapter 7

(y/n) West Pov:
I can't believe it!! it's now August and college is starting. I packed all of my things and went flew to San Francisco with Jade, "(y/n)" someone very familiar said. "Andre?" I asked the person "yeah you're right." Andre said with a smile. "Are you going to Ridgeway High?" Jade asked him. "yes I will." He replied. I can't believe my childhood best friend is going to the same school as me. "where are you staying in San Francisco??" Andre asked me and Jade. "we will stay with our aunt Millie and cousin Jason for 4 years but of course come back to LA every time there is vacation." I said, "you could stay with us." Jade invited him "alright." he said
We arrived in San Francisco and took a taxi to aunt Millie's.
Jade, Andre, and I arrived at aunt Millie's. "hello Jade, and (y/n)" auntie greeted. "you must be Andre Harris my niece (n/n)'s friend." Jason said as he peeked thru the door. "yes I am." Andre said nervously as he shook Jay's (Jay is short for Jason) hand. Jade came in and sat on the couch "make yourself feel at home." auntie said. We all did and just relaxed.
my group chats with the gang were blowing with tons of messages, Beck sent me a text message.
~~THE TEXT MESSAGE~~
Beck - hey

(y/n) - hey

beck - how are you?

(y/n) - I'm fine, you?

beck - I'm also fine

beck - I need to tell you that since you are starting school in SFO and I cannot handle a distance relationship, I'll be breaking up with you, I hope we could go back together once everything is over. Can we stay as friends??

(y/n) - ohh okay, T-T

(y/n) - it's fine
~~END OF CONVO~~
I threw my phone on the couch and I felt hot tears streaming down my face. "What's wrong (n/n)?" Andre and Jade asked me. "H-he broke up with m-me," I said as I cried on my sister's shoulder, Jade may be mean but she is the sweetest girl once you hang along. "Why would he do this?" Andre asked.

Andre Harris:
Beck betrayed (y/n) it hurts me to see her cry. She is the sweetest gal and deserves as much love. Jade stood up took (y/n)'s phone printed a picture of Beck and stabbed it with scissors. "Are you done Jade?" I asked her. "Do you think I would want my sistet this hurt?!" Jade said as she gave (y/n) her phone back. (Y/n) curled into a ball and cried her heart out.
"I'm really sorry about what happened (n/n)," i said. "Andre, u shouldn't be sorry." (Y/n) said "plus its his choice." (Y/n) continued. Jade was nowhere to be seen, she must be upstairs in a room.

Jade West Pov:
I was upstairs in the room, trying to think of a prank (as a revenge) for what Beck has done to my (y/n). "Hey Jade" Andre and (y/n) said as they came up. "This is where we are going to stay." I said showing our room "oh my wow!" Andre said in shock, since he hasnt come here.
School starts tomorrow so we packed our things. I went downstairs to grab some coffee and doube-chocolate-chip cookies, for a snack.
"Okay, so Jade, thanks for the choco chip cookies." (Y/n) said as she grabbed some and took a bite. "No prob, as long as it makes u feel better." I said, I packed my bag for tomorrow. Andre just layed down on the bed and fell asleep.

Beck Oliver Pov:
I feel terrible for what I did, (y/n) is the sweetest girl ever. I just couldnt handle a distance relationship, good thing is i promised her that after college we would go back together. I hope she wont find a new guy easily. I miss her so much. Seemed like Layla saw me sad, since she jumped onto my lap and licked my face.